CHAPTER 8| Hurt,Pain and kidnapped

Start from the beginning

"Sangy...." Relief filled in his voice as he hugged the older boy and he became to cry, though the sounds being muffled because of his face being buried in Tangsan's chest.

"It was.... It was..... just like the rest Sangy........ b....... but thi ........ thi....... this time yo........ you never came. Th....... The....... They con....... continued to hurt me a......... an..... and you never came. It felt so.... so horr... horrible " Lixue explained in-between sobs as Tangsan continued to try and sooth him by running his hands through Lixue white hair.

"Don't worry Li, they can never as much as try to look at you again. I promise to protect you................

....... But he didn't.

He made Lixue do something stupid and extremely dangerous and he felt so guilty and useless.

He had broken his promise. And what made him even all the more irritated was his heart. Did it really had to choose a time like this to start, whatever the heck it had recently began doing.

The door to the room suddenly opened revealing two figures one in particular sending Tangsan mind into killing mode. He could feel his blood boiling, literally and he just wanted to hurt something preferably him.

Standing there was Lixue' bully, a person Tangsan disliked the most in this world , Ji ,and with him stood a girl. They looked surprised to see people in the room. clearly not expecting anyone to be here.

The girl snarled at them, sizing the three figures in the room with such spiteful eyes especially at the white haired boy.

"What are you rift rats doing here. Shouldn't you be cleaning shoes or something of that sort." She angrily asked, pointing her finger at them which surprisedly landed on Lixue

This caught the attention of the white haired boy who had been distracted by his concentration on getting the staircase cleaned as soon as possible.

Lixue and Ji locked eyes. Ji leaving the girl he had originally come with moving to the white haired boy worry and curiosity laced in his voice unaware of the glare he was getting from the girl behind him and Tangsan.

"Lixue what are you doing scrubbing the floor. Are you okay let me...." As he tried to aid the younger boy by giving his hand it was immediately stopped by someone grabbing onto his wrist firmly and tossing him as faraway from Lixue as possible.

Tangsan stood defensively in front of Lixue acting like a human shield as he glared draggers at the boy that brought 'his' Lixue so much pain.

Wu, Lixue and the mystery girl all held shocked faces understandingly for different reasons. Both Lixue and Wu were surprised at Tangsan's actions since he wasn't the violent type.

The girl on the other hand was shocked that the boy she was with just left her to go to the aid of a she-he white haired hybrid, if the rumors were true he had a sort of charm spell that made both boys and girls attracted to him and she guess he didn't really have enough of that attention, so he decided to charm her Ji as well.

She was enraged at his looks and the looks everybody kept giving him. He was a boy for crying out loud and wasn't even meant to look the way he did. He wasn't normal, making boys drool over him and girls envying him, that wasn't normal, they were all supposed to be focused on her not him,a street rat probably form a poor family.

This boy would pay for that and every other thing he had done to her,she would show him his rightful place and she knows just who she was going to use.

She smiled slyly looking at Wu already sensing the jealousy within her as she slipped away unnoticed by anyone. Leaving Ji, because he deserved it.