Chapter 39 - family outing

Start from the beginning

"Sorry for waiting." He said before telling them to start. Diony and Lucas hold their hands while gazing at each other as if they were talking mentally. Diony then cleared his throat and all of them turned to his direction waiting for him to speak.

"Well I would like to inform you that—- me and Lucas were engaged." He said in tone that mixed with happiness and nervousness. His heart was beating so fast because he doesn't know how his family would react on this news because it was just a month ago when he introduced Lucas to his family. It was silent for quite sometime when Zues break the ice and smile at the couple.

"Uhm— I am so happy for the both the of you. I know that you love each other and I trust that both of you are ready for this kind of commitment. You have my blessing Dionysus and Lucas and I wish all the happiness for the two of you." He said as he stood from his chair and approaches the teary-eyed Diony and Lucas and gave them a warm hug. The boys and Delilah follow suit as happiness displays on each faces because of the announcement. Luna run to his brother to kiss him and said that she's so ecstatic before turning her gaze to Lucas.

"Lucas I want you to know that I'm so grateful to you. You always make him happy and I hope you will not stop loving him until forever." She mumbled before giving Lucas a hug. Her feelings were unfathomable right now because she knew that her brother found his happiness.

"Thank you Luna. You're such a sweet child and I promise that I will not stop loving him until my last breath." Lucas replied that brought tears to Diony's eyes. His lips were trembling as his body was shaking because he's crying. He's crying because he's happy, happy that his family never ler him down and always on his back for every decision that he made.

Luna tried to calm her brother by stroking his arm and said sweet things to his ear.

"I'm sorry for being theatrics, and thank you for everything." Diony said before he told them to continue their eating. Luna's smile never falter because she has lot of things on her mind that started to pop up after Diony announced their engagement.

"And why the little one is smiling?" Apollo remarks towards her with a raised brow.

"Does it mean I would be the flower girl?"

"Ofcourse my little one." Diony replied.

"Can Isabelle be a flower girl too." She added before sipping her orange juice.

"I'm about to say it my love, because I knew that you will say it." Diony told her with amused smile. She squealed mentally knowing that Isabelle and her will wear a princess gown that will absolutely look so good to them. All the boys and Zues just shook their heads with smirk on their faces when they've noticed her unwavering smile that gave them contentment in every seconds of their life.