The Midterms

To prevent the 5 sisters from getting a bad grade, Ayanokouji stayed at their house and formed a study group. Then, a sleepy Miku climbed into his bed, causing a misunderstanding.

Meanwhile, Nino, Itsuki, and Ichika were having breakfast in their kitchen.

                            Nino POV

"It's rare for Ichika to wake up so early on a day off like this." I said.

She's usually sleeping on her bed the whole time.

"I got a pretty low score, so I have to start trying," Ichika replied. "Anyway, since when did Miku leave my bed?"

"Yotsuba went to find her, and she disappeared too."

It was really weird for Miku to just show up missing this early in the morning.

"How's he doing?" Itsuki asked.

She must be talking about that idiot Ayanokouji.

"Beats me, I think he's still sleeping." Ichika said.

"So, he really decided to stay here, well I guess I can bear with it for a short while." I said.

I can't believe he agreed on staying here, I thought he would chicken out last second.

"You can join the study group, you know. It's fun." Ichika proposed.

"No way." I said.

"Even Itsuki recently just joined it. Don't you hate being the only one left out?"

"I just think it's a waste of time, besides I doubt I'll learn anything from him."

Deep down I kinda knew that was a lie. It's just I don't trust the person named Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

"He's definitely hiding something from us, right? I mean he barely gets better grades than us, and he's supposed to be our tutor."

I'm not sure if I should tell them about his cold side that he uses to talk to me alone.

"Well...if you ignore all that, He's actually really nice." Ichika said.

"I guess sometimes he could be really be thoughtful and caring."

He really was amazing when we went to go see the fireworks.

Ugh! What am I thinking!? He's supposed to be the enemy, not a friend.

"You just have to spend more time with him. Like right now, you should go wake him up."

"F-Fine. I'm only doing it because he might know where Miku is."

I will know what he's hiding.

Ayanokouji POV

This situation is bad.

Right now, Miku is sleeping right next to me on the same bed. She must have slipped in her own room after using the bathroom due to habit. Add that with her drowsiness, and of course she's going to forget that I'm using her room.

I quickly got up from the bed and carefully avoided making any physical contact with Miku.

All I have to do is leave the room and pretend I woke up by myself, like I was supposed to.

As I was reaching for the door handle to leave to room, I could see a shadow at the bottom of the door, indicating that there was someone on the other side. I opened the door only partially so Miku wouldn't be shown.

All I saw was the face of Nino looking rather innocently for once.

"Good morning. I was just about to wake you up." She said.