•𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡 •

Começar do início

Everyone else gives me their heartwarming presents when the doorbell goes off and little Niyah starts barking. "i'll get it" i say as i walk over to the door. I open it and gasp.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS!" shouted the people at the door. It was my three girls from back home. Raya, Hollie and Imogen.

"Omg what the hell are you guys doing here?!?" i ask confused but excited. "you really thought we were going to miss your 17th birthday? nuh-uh" raya says then hugging me. I hug her back and the other girls. I welcome them in and walk them into the kitchen. "everyone meet raya imogen and hollie" i say introducing the girls. "oh uhh si, we forgot to tell you but we have a surprise for you" hollie says and right after the doorbell goes off again. I rush over.

I open it and my heart drops. My Ex. Harrison.

"happy birthday si" he said with a smile spread across his face. I stood there in shock as he wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me. He pulled away and looked at me. "you look beautiful by the way" he says smiling. I awkwardly chuckle. "thanks.." i say speechless.

"Hey Harri!" they girls shout as they wave. He smiles and waves back. "A-are you here for the party too?" i ask confused. "yep, im here until tomorrow, just for you" he says poppin the 'p'.

"i-" i was speachless. We took a break since we started arguing almost every day and i was too afraid one day the relationship would turn violent, and he was super clingy. He was like my first love but now i look back on it, it didnt feel like love. We never broke up for a bad reason just cause we were both in the wrong place at the wrong time..

I didnt know what i was feeling at the time. But i did know, i didnt want him meeting ash.

Time passes and hes been clinging onto me for ages and my girls from back home watching in awe. They told me it reminded them of the 'good old days' where we all hung out together. I miss those days but in all honesty i wouldn't go back to them if i had a choice. Niyah had been licking maddy the whole time making me chuckle since she seemed to love maddy more but it was cute.

"wheres you bathroom" Harrison asks me. I tell him and he thanks me then going to it. "Sooo? are you and harrison getting back together or what?!" raya says. "what- no, no i- i dont like him like that anymore guys.." i say making all their smiles fade. "what?.. forreal girl? why? what happened?" they ask concerned.

"shes got her eye on a new guy" maddy pitches in from the patio. Their heads snap back to me with widened eyes. "what- no no i dont HES JUST A FRIEND MADDY!" i shout back at her. "yeee sure even though two days ago he asked to come round which he did and he slept round in your bed ,and may i add with you ,then yesterday he payed for your nails and brought your shopping in-" maddy says as she scrolls through her phone whilst holding onto niyah.

"Maddy!" i shout. "sorry not sorry, oh what thats what you said when you embarrassed that girl infront of him cause you were jealous" maddy says. "MADDY SHUT UP!" i say. I hear her giggle. "GIRL WHO IS HE?!?" they all say excited.

"no-one.. well someone but no-one" i say. "someone or no-one?" imogen asks. "Fine! i guess hes someone but Nothing! is going to happen!" i say. "Oooo, whats his name?" hollie asks. "....Ashtray" i say hesitantly. "ashtray?" they all question at the same time. I nod. "hes a gangster, drug dealer to be specific" i say. They look at me all confused and slightly shocked.

"dont judge me! Hes hot! Everyone around thinks he is! He gets every girl in sight! But i dont think he likes me so it's whatever!" i say. "is he coming tonight?" raya asks. I nod. "Ooo cant wait to see this ash-tray" raya says breaking down his name. "Shut up" i say laughing and the other girls laugh too. "sisi i need a favor" rue says. "sup" i say. "dont let me near anyyy drugs tonight" she says. "done" i say. "pleasure doing business with you Rylee" rue says shaking my hand before heading outside to maddy. I laugh.