ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 15🩵

𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎́ 𝙶𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚜
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 21, 2019
𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍🏡

Easter. I never really knew how to feel about this day, especially as a church kid. Mama used to always make me dress up and shit knowing that by the time we'd get home I'd be a mess from rolling around on the ground and battling the other kids for eggs. It was a war every year until the sixth grade because they said I was too aggressive and big to whoop thses kids asses at egg hunting. This year I don't give a fuck.

We were at my mom's house with everyone. It was Nicki, Adore and I, plus our friends and their kids. My mother made dinner for us and as usual it was amazing. Not to brag but my mama is the BEST cook ever, in the entire universe, fight me if you think otherwise. I bet you won't.

Anyway, while my mom was watching the kids we set up in the back. Ye was taking his sweet ass time placing down the eggs like the old ass nigga he is. I snuck up behind him and screamed in his ear. His ass jumped trying to run away and tripped over his own. I was laughing so hard that I didn't even notice the others mean mugging me until Nicki cleared her throat. She grabbed me by my ear and dragged me away from everyone. I heard Lauren mumble a "can't take you negros anywhere", making me scrunch up my face at her half breed lookin' ass.

"Always doin' something childish. Sit yo ass down." Onika gritted and pointed to a chair. I looked at her blankly and shook my head. "Can't do that babe. I'm helping, see?" I threw one of the plastic eggs and it accidentally hit Robyn, making her fall into the pool.

Her big ass head was in my way.

I scratched my head looking back at Nicki who glared at me. "Sit. Down."

I reluctantly sat down. "The eggs?" She stuck her hand out and I passed her the bag. She kissed my forehead and I mushed her head away. "I love you. I'll be right back, stay here."

I wasn't gonna stay there. Ya'll know this.

While they were helping Rih out of the pool, I snuck into the house to bother the kids. Not that they would really mind– unless they start crying. But BB loves the kids. Kinda.

"Hey, Mama."

"What do you want Giselle?"

Damn.

"Dang Ma! I ain't even do nothing to you. I just wanted to see how you were doing, how you feeling, where the kids are." I snuck the last one in there. She glared at me, too! I swear the women in my life don't like me at all. "You better leave those babies alone Beyoncé. They are in the living room, you can say hi and go back out to your girlfriend."

I smiled walking over to the family room and spotted the kids playing with their new toys and stuff. I picked up Adore who was playing with a toy phone.