"One cone of churros with Nutella thank you!" Elena said, smiling at the man in the stand before she payed.

He gave her a cone with churros and wished her and Katsuki a nice meal.

Elena held up a churro with Nutella in it. "Open up." Elena said, looking at Katsuki whim was inspecting the sweet. "No." He said before trying to grab the churro. Elena swatted her hand away before using her quirk to open up his jaw. She neatly placed the churro between his lips and let him go so he could chew.

She smiled brightly before stuffing her face with the rest of the churros. "Damn, I get what you mean by good stuff.." Katsuki said, chewing the churro before grabbing another one. "I told you!" Elena said as they walked down the stairs that went to the sand and beach.

They ate the churros and Elena happened to force feed Katsuki some churros as they sat on the sand. The waves were crashing onto the coast as they made a heart stimulating sound. Elena closed her eyes and leaned her head against Katsuki's shoulder.

"You know, you're pretty weird right?" Elena asked Katsuki whom only got angry. "In an unique way, dumbass. Your quirk is awesome, you have basically no flaws, except for the anger issues." Elena began rambling as she looked up at Katsuki from his shoulder. "Tch. Your quirk is literally like 1..2..3......6 quirks in one...the fuck is that about? It's too OP.." Katsuki admired, leaning his head onto hers as they listened to the sound of the waves.

"It's still a fucking burden. Imagine having headaches almost constantly, not to mention having an oddly high faint rate. That shit is just- fucking no. The only limit you have is aching your muscles. I do that on a regular basis after training!" Elena pouted, admiring him. "I guess...but I still has flaws. I sweat a lot? And smell like burnt caramel." Katsuki said honestly. He never thought he'd say his weaknesses to someone. But then he remembered.

'This isn't just someone. It's Elena.'
————————
"Thank you for today, Katsuki. It was really fun..I'll see you at the training camp.." Elena said, standing outside of Shinso's front door. "I guess.. Oi. Take care of yourself till then. If you're hurt when you come to the training camp, I'm going to kill you myself." He said and ruffled her hair with a smirk. "Yeah yeah. Bye Kat!" She said, smiling before turning around and walking into Shinso's house.

She was immediately met with Hina standing behind the door, smiling evilly. "Who was that hottie?! Your boyfriend?!" She asked, shaking Elena's shoulder after closing the door. Elena laughed before she shook her head.

"Is he your husband?! Did you get married?!" Hina asked. "Now I know why Hitoshi tolerates me. Because sometimes I have more braincells than a few.." Elena mumbled before Hina let her go.
"He's just my friend from school. I like him though." Elena said honestly. She has known Hina for years now, so she could trust her with anything.

"Awwwh!! My baby El is growing up!" Hina said, hugging Elena tightly. After the commotion Hitoshi appeared by the stairs. "El? Your stuff is there." Shinso said and smiled once he hugged her.

"Oh, okay. Thanks Shi." Elena said, grabbing the bag of the clothes. "So, how'd the date go?" Shinso asked.

"Ah, it went great. Katsuki won't admit that it was one though. But it was amazing actually. And I got some churros and ice cream." Elena explained, smiling at the thought. "That's good. When are you going to tell him?" He asked. "Who the fuck knows? He doesn't even like me, it's obvious. He just tolerates me as a friend." Elena said, obviously delusional.

Shinso shook his head before he hugged her. "You're a hopeless case.." He mumbled before pulling away. Elena looked at him with a smile before she waved and left.

She made her way across the street and into her house. She saw that the shoes that were once there, was now gone. Once she took her shoes off, Karla emerged from the kitchen. "Hey, your father was home earlier." Karla said. Elena didn't respond and resumed to ignoring her.

"I told him about earlier. He's going to talk to you once he gets home. He just forgot something here." Karla said, shrugging before walking back into the living room. Elena's eyes widened and she gasped at her mom. "You did, fucking what?! You can't go ratting on me when you were the one trying to get my fucking forgiveness!" Elena snapped, following her mom behind her and into the living room. Karla crossed her arms and turned around to look at Elena. "You shouldn't talk like that to your mother. Now go to your room." Karla said.

"You are not my fucking "mother". You were never even fucking there for me! You asked me for forgiveness this morning, and now you're basically siding with the man that abuses you, and your so called 'daughter'?!" Elena continued, her eyes full of rage as she looked at Karla.

Karla stayed quiet before she walked into the kitchen. Elena looked at her in disbelief before walking up the stairs to go into her room.

"Fuck you!" Elena yelled before slamming the door shut and locking it. She laid down on her bed and began thinking about the day and how it had went. The day was actually pretty much perfect, except for the part where her father visited, and her mom became the same ol' douche again.

Scrolling through Instagram, she got a notification, stating that somebody had messaged her.

"Class 1-A Girls"
——————————
Words: 1695

Tehe. Not the ending you thought huh?! Anywhooo, I hope you enjoyed. Sorry for the constant events that occur before the training camp. I want some more bonding time before all the saaaaad shit. However the next chapter will be the swimming part, and then I'm starting to write the training camp arc :))

Ciao <3