On their last wall, Eren was above Levi. They were racing to the top. Eren was almost a foot ahead of the smaller teen. That was when, Levi let go. He swung freely grabbing hold of Eren. He scurried up the taller teens back. Kissing his neck he whispered. "See, I told you I liked to climb my boyfriends." Before scurrying up over him.

Levi was sitting at the top when Eren pulled himself up. "That was cheating." He accused.

"Was it? I just found the best holds for me to get up here." Levi looked up at him innocently. Eren shook his head.

"Race you down." They jumped off falling to the ground. After this they went to a trampoline park. Levi was great at doing flips and things. Eren was more of a brick. He bounced around with little control over his body. Levi was laughing at him.

"I'm not athletic!" Eren whined. They walked to the bus stop from here.

"Ready for lunch?" Levi asked as they waited for the bus to come. Eren nodded. Levi leapt onto his back. He hugged him nipping his ear. Eren yelped laughing.

"You look like you're having fun." Levi smiled nuzzling his face into the space between Eren's neck and shoulder.

"Yeah, I guess so." Eren tried to feign being cool. Levi kicked him in the ass. Eren laughed turning his head. He pursed his lips. Levi pressed his to them.

"Wow, that was a first. I'll take it." Levi giggled. He made Eren carry him up on the bus. They sat in the back. Levi put his legs over top of Eren's as the woman beside them had a bunch of bags all over the floor. They didn't stay on the bus long. About a mile and a half later they got off.

Eren hardly came to this part of town. It was were people like Bertolt and Reiner frequented. He told Levi this. "Yeah, Connie told me about this Café. I wanted to try it out with you." He told Eren.

Eren grew apprehensive as they walked up to it. He was seeing a lot of the kids he went to school with, but no signs of the ones that typically bullied him. Levi waved to a few. He made sure it was apparent he was with Eren as he never let go of the teens hand. They found a table out side facing a skating half pipe.

"Wow, it's been a hot minute since I used to do that." Eren stated watching a red haired teen showing his male friend with light blue hair how to ollie. A slightly younger teen with a green hoodie that had cat ears on it was zipping up and flipping over the top of the pipe.

"You, Mister I hate anything sporty, used to skate?" Levi asked.

"Yeah, back where I used to live. Dad smashed my board, I haven't been on one since." Eren told him. They ate their lunch watching as more kids showed up. Levi could see Eren was interested in the sport. There was a shop across from the restaurant that rented out boards. Levi rented two. Eren was a bit rusty, but quickly warmed up to it. It was apparent he had been pretty skilled at one time. He taught Levi the basics of staying on the board. They spent a good portion of the afternoon here. Connie, Jean and some of the others Levi ate lunch with showed up. They too were amazed at Eren's ability.

As evening was setting in, Levi paid for an ubber. The car dropped them off in front of a pretty fancy looking restaurant. "I don't think we are dressed right for this." Eren tugged at his shirt.

"What, you have a sports coat, it's fine." Levi grinned. The hostest greeted him, asking if they wanted a table for two. Levi gave his name saying he had a reservation. She looked it up, smiled, and took them through the place. Heavy crystal chandlers hung over the dining room. Plants made natural barriers between tables. Eren and Levi were escorted to a private table on the third floor. Over one side they could see the restaurant, out the window sprawled the town.

"Wow, this is beautiful." Eren observed. Levi told him to order anything he wanted. He got steak, baked potato, a salad and Levi bought them a huge sundae to share for dessert. Back at Eren's apartment Levi leaned against the door not allowing the long haired teen to open the door.

"I had a great time." He told Eren. Eren smiled.

"So did I."

"Think we could do this date thing again?" Levi asked.

"MMM, that depends." Eren turned a devilish look on to Levi.

"On what?" Levi asked.

"How good my kiss good night is." Eren teased. Levi smiled.

"Have you learned nothing from tonight?" He asked. Eren took a few steps back, holding open his arms. Levi waited until Eren was about in the middle of the hall. He leapt from his standing spot at the door, into the others arms. Eren staggered back a few steps. Levi was already invading his mouth as Eren fought to keep them from falling over.

Levi's hands fisted into the top of Eren's hair as his knees dug into his chest. He had landed so he was slightly above the taller male. Eren battled him for dominance, but Levi didn't lose gracefully. In fact, he didn't lose. He slammed Eren's tongue down sucking it hard into his own mouth as he twirled his tongue around it.

"I give, you win." Eren panted. Levi smiled.

"You sit with me at lunch now." He ordered. "I'm telling everyone your my boyfriend, do you have a problem with that?" Levi asked, as he slipped from Eren's chest.

"No." Eren stated. Levi smiled.

"Go take care of Vincent. I'll see you in the morning." Levi headed off down the hall. Eren went into his apartment. He called for the cat as he walked through. Stripping out of his clothes. As usual he didn't see the cat right away. He changed his clothes. Went into he bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth.

"Vinny come on out, don't make me looks stupid talking to myself. I have a lot to tell you!" Eren called. He came out. The cat was on the counter. It merowed for some food. Eren got it for him as he told him about the date. He couldn't stop smiling as he told the cat how Levi was his boyfriend now.

Since he didn't have to get up at any certain time, Eren plugged his phone in to charge and shut the device off.

"I've earned a chance to sleep in." He told Vincent. He pulled the cat to his chest. Stroking the slick black fur he closed his eyes. A smile touched his lips as Vinny laid his head on Eren's arm.

"Good night, Vincent." Eren cooed. He drifted off to sleep. Eren hadn't had much restful sleep in a few weeks. It was no wonder he slept nearly twelve hours. It was just after eleven when he woke up. The first thing he felt was Vinny still curled on his arm.

"Dang you're getting heavy." Eren mumbled as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He couldn't even move the arm the cat was laying on. "Come on, move, give me my..." Eren turned his head to see the cat. But it wasn't the cat he saw.

There lying in his bed, still sleeping, was a naked Levi. Eren bolted up, ripping his arm from under the ravenette's head.

"LEVI, WHAT THE HELL?" Eren screamed. Levi blinked open his eyes sleepily. He let out a purr that was cut off to a kitty yawn. Then, he saw his bare skin. Horror covered his face. In shock he spun to look at Eren.

Eren was pressed to the wall his bed sat against. Levi snatched a blanket and dove across the room to the other wall as he wrapped himself up.

"I, Eren, I can explain!" Levi cried.

"Why the hell did you come back into my house?" Eren cried.

"Honestly. I've slept with you every night since we met." Levi chuckled nervously.