Chapter 14: Opulence, Mischief, and Escapades Part 3

Start from the beginning

Since then, you were able to get to know Wonyoung even more, and it was during these moments that your feelings toward her began to grow.

You always thought that she has a certain charm about her, which made you think that it's the very reason why you fell for her in the first place.

However, the more you got acquainted with her, the more you knew about the reality that she faces.

Despite being given everything that a normal girl of her age would want, Wonyoung grew increasingly curious to know what it's like to live like an ordinary person would.

At first, it didn't make any sense to you at all. You were puzzled as to why she would want to experience what the average student does every single day. Of all people, you would understand that your life is nothing out of the ordinary, and that it's pretty much pointless for you to satisfy her curiosity given the place she has in society.

But as you thought about it more, you came to the conclusion that it's because she feels different compared to everyone else, including you, Yujin and the other few friends that she has.

For Wonyoung, this was more than enough of a reason to do so, and her resolve to have this simple wish of hers be granted inspired you to help her.

When she explained it to you, there was no doubt that your opinion of her had changed for the better, which only made you admire her even more.

During an ordinary weekend, you made plans to go out with Wonyoung in order to do just that.

At that time, you figured that teaching her about living a normal life must be done at a slow pace, all in order to prevent her from being overwhelmed.

That is why you told her to have their driver take her to the mall for now instead of using public transport, which she wanted to do.

One other thing is that you told her to wear the most comfortable clothes she has, which she agreed to.

Well, she did exactly just that, and your eyes became fixated on her the moment you saw her wearing an expensive casual dress, complete with a luxurious bag.

Once again, Wonyoung rose above your expectations, and you can't help but smile as she looked very happy to spend her time with you.

Since it was already noon, you opted to have lunch with her first. Only this time, the two of you won't be going to any expensive family restaurants.

"Well, here we are. Are you sure that you're going to be alright, Wonyoung-ah?" You asked her, as she looked at the queue of people waiting to order at the cashier.

"I'll be okay, Y/N! You said that it was easy, right? Besides, I always wanted to eat at a fast food restaurant, just like Yujin-unnie and the others do all the time. Now I will have that chance." She said, and you can see how enthusiastic she is about it.

"Okay then. But just in case, I want you to tell me the list of foods that both of us will have today."

"Right! That will be two cheeseburgers, some mozzarella cheese sticks for us to share, and two sodas. Oh, and I shouldn't forget about the churros too!" She added.

"Good. I'll go on ahead so I can find us some seats. Good luck, Wonyoung-ah."

Wonyoung gave you a thumbs up just before she gets in line, with you heading towards the dining area to look for a vacant seat for the two of you.