Chapter One

Y/Ns pov:
I woke up and got out of bed. Today was my day. Today was the day I was going to confess to my crush Harry Styles. He's so cute. But he would never like a boy like me. I'm just so different. There's no way he could ever love me. I want his watermelon sugar scent in my mouth. But I can't. Because my best friend Mark would get jealous, I know he likes me. He just doesn't know I know. But it's fine he can cry about it, he always does. Like when i dated Micky Mouse, he got jealous and cried. And when I dated Aladdin but, that one didn't last 👳🐒🧞‍♂️. But today, I was gonna confess to Harry and this relationship WILL last. I'm determined to make it last.

Time skip

I arrive at school and look at my crush, Harry I blush really hard and run. He can't see me like this. I ran to the bathroom to cry. "Are you ok Y/N? " I hear a familiar voice ask. I look over and my eyes meet with Mark, Mark Zuckerberg. "O-o-o-o-oh h-h-h-hi Mark." I said. Wait, why was I getting nervous? I don't like Mark. I like Harry and Harry only.

Marks pov:
Y/N starts stuttering when he talks to me. Does he like me back? He looks at me in shock and runs away. Did I do something wrong? I sunk to the floor and started crying. Until I decided to follow Y/N and see where he went.

Y/Ns pov:
I walk up to Harry. He's so hot. How could I ever do this? I walk up to Harry slowly. "H-h-h-hi H-H-H-Harry". Harry looks at me. Confused. " oh.... Hi Y/N. What do you want?" Harry said. "I-i-i-i wanna go out with you" I say and keep looking at the ground because I was too embarrassed to look at him. "Oh I'm sorry but I'm already dating Cedric" Harry points at Cedric Diggory talking to Moldy Voldy. "H-h-h-how could you!" Harry was super confused. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME???? I LOVED YOU" I screamed. I was angry. I wasted all my love for no reason. "We're enemies now Harry. I hate you." Then, I walked away like a baddie should. "NO Y/N WAIT NO-" I didn't care. I was too busy being too kool for skoll. I looked in the window of one of the classrooms and I saw Mark staring right at me. Tears in his eyes as he ran away. I then realized who the one for me all along was. It was Mark. He was always there for me when my ex's broke up with me. And when I got rejected today, it made me realize how amazing Mark really is, I need to find him and fix this. Now. I ran as fast as I could to find him.

Marks pov:
I was so shocked. I could not believe what I just saw. Y/N never really loved me. I was just stupid. Stupid stupid stupid. And of course he likes Harry. How couldn't he? He's so hot and skinny while I'm smol and quirky. I needed revenge. And I needed it now.

Y/Ns pov:
"MARK, MARK, MARK COME HERE" I yelled as I ran around the halls. "Woah, calm down who are you looking for?" Spongebob, my brother asked me. I started telling him the whole story. At the end he was crying and then I realized I needed to look for him. "BYE SPONGEBOB I NEED TO FIND MARK LUV U" I screamed to my brother before leaving. "I THINK HE'S AT THE BATHROOM" Spongebob yelled, I went straight to the bathroom.

647 words