Movies, Parental Relationships, and Fictional Worlds FT. Mettaton, Spamton

Spamton: Hey Digger, is the [film] rolling yet?

Digger: Don't ask me. I don't know much about how to work this camera. I barely just figured out how to use disposable cameras.

Spamton: Can you see me on [the other side]?

Digger: Yeah, the picture is clear and sharp. I believe it's recording.

Spamton: Alright then! We can now [begin] the [trivia!]

Digger: Yeah, we didn't get any questions lately. It's probably gonna be a bit boring today so we're only gonna answer a few questions from the list.

Spamton: Also, the only two for this episode will be [myself] and this [wonderful] [woodland creature].

*A few voices are heard from outside the alley.*

Hoth: Are you sure they'd both be here? I mean, Digger does like him. She only sees him as a friend.

Mettaton: Well, you never know what that little dumpster gremlin did to make her believe he was safe. He could've given her some weird elixir or spiked her drink.

Uniqua: Not to dismiss the likelihood of both of those scenarios but, I don't think he'd ever do that to anyone.

Mettaton: He sold me an old bowtie and a bottle of rat poison!

Uniqua: Why did you even buy that junk in the first place? You know very well this guy is hecka shady.

Hoth: Can we just go in the creepy alleyway and get those dumpster divers? I don't wanna be out in this part of town longer than I have to be.

Uniqua: Aight, whatever. Let's go in and get them out so we can all go grab some lunch.

Spamton: Holy [smokes!] [We've been found!]

Digger: Looks like it won't be just us doing this episode.

Uniqua: Digger! Spamton! What do you two think you're doing alone in this alley in this part of town?!

Digger: Nothing weird, that's for sure.

Spamton: Exactly! It's just a [young couple] [of friends] doing [what friends do].

Mettaton: Are you sure about that? The last time we had Spamton join us he said some... Err, rather questionable things about Digger.

Uniqua: That's sugarcoating it. He could've gotten banned from the Q&A, man. I don't know why the author let him do this but, it is what it is and I won't complain.

Hoth: So, I guess we're joining the episode?

Mettaton: Indeed we are, Hoth. Now, do we have any from the fans today?

Digger: Not this time. We're just gonna pick from the list.

Uniqua: First of all, the author wanted someone to do this real quick so I'm just gonna get it over with.

*The author walks into the alley with a piece of paper and hands it to Uniqua.*

Uniqua: Be sure to go check out MagicDreemurr17 and read her latest work Lost In The Echo! She deserves plenty of support.

Mettaton: Wait, you're promoting another author? Was this actually going to be part of the episode?

Uniqua: It wasn't originally planned but, the author has gone and read the first few chapters and prologue. She says it's a good read and thought she'd help a fellow writer gain some more reads on her work.

Mettaton: I see. Is this book a fanfic or an original work?

Uniqua: It's an Undertale fanfic and you haven't come in yet.