Bonus: The Screamer (OLD, NON-CANON CHAPTER)

(Note: Ugh, it's been months trying to get the writing motivation but here I am.)

Sally Lincoln is very famous for her vlogs in social media. But she is always well-known about her attempts on popular dark challenges, trends, adventures, and most of all, proving the fictional horror stories and ARGs are real. Sally is very cowardly, she often yelps at the results, and she always thinks she could handle those challenges herself but ended up inviting some of her friends along to help her. And you guessed it, is known as "The Screamer". Her friends trusted her in those fictional monster stories, and slowly lose trust on Sally when it turns out to be fake.

Sally's friends were bored of the new horror trends popping up for them to try. Just when Sally brings up her phone with a post with an abandoned mansion labelled "The Murder Hotel", despite the many fake stories, she is sure that this post is actually real. It consisted of a newspaper about a Murder Hotel. But this time, her friends don't believe her.

"Ugh, it's yet an another fake story for some movie trailer!" says one, "Yeah, Sally. It's probably just an another boring ARG.", "ARGs are not my thing, and Sally, you better stop believing in dark fictional stories! You need to calm down from those--" says the other. "W-wait! I promise it's going to be real this time!" says Sally. "I'm sure there's evidence to prove it's real!" Her friends replied "We are not following you this time. You will prove it yourself, because we are not ending up looking like fools again." Sally is confident that she would be right. She brings her backpack, preparing her snacks, water and her important stuff, then finds her way to a dark forest just like the post said.

It took a whole day and night for her to find that hotel, Sally's legs were weary after walking for a long time and she thought to herself... "This is it!" and she took a picture of the Murder Hotel. She was about to text her friends about it but there is no signal anywhere in this dark forest. Sally sighed and said to herself, "Everything will be okay, you're brave!"

Sally went inside the hotel and greets the Quizkiller meekly as he went to her to greet back with enthusiasm. She shrieked and tries to cover herself from his menacing look and she moved on with it to look around. He stopped her from searching the hallways, and clears his throat. "Oh, before you go around snooping in this hotel, mind if you... take a free coupon for your first stay in this hotel?" Screamer was uneasy about Quizkiller's offer. She had heard of a lot of treacherous offers before, and she couldn't trust it and she ran back outside.

But when Screamer went outside, the hotel is already shrouded by the darkness as a wolf howled in the distance. She then scurried back inside and Quizkiller felt pity that he would talk to Screamer calmly about his trust issues with his friends once to comfort her.

She calmed down and feels bad for him, she said to Quizkiller "I think you were misunderstood... Maybe you were a good guy?" he replied with "My family doesn't really understand me and my dreams...", then Sally asked "What was your dream?" the Quizkiller just finished preparing some drinks and gave her one tampered with poison. Sally opened up her backpack for some water but it was empty, for she was nervous that the drink was poisoned. But she trusted him and drank it, she felt weak as she fell into the ground, fainted. Quizkiller just acts like it's a prank and said "Erm... Oops. I must've brought the wrong drink!"