Matt • Rule Seven

(this is kinda based off 'The Kissing Booth')

-Matt's pov-

Today I woke up, feeling good about today.
I got dressed and brushed my teeth and then went to go hang out with Nick and Chris.
I went into Chris' room assuming that's where they are, considering that we mainly hangout in Chris' room, but to my surprise they weren't there. I went downstairs and saw them sitting at the counter with Y/n.

*woah*

She looked absolutely stunning, she was wearing a green Harley-Davidson crop with strings tying around at the bottom and some black baggy jeans that Chris gave her, because he didn't want them. Paired with a black belt and a necklace I gave her.

See the thing is I really like her but I can't, because ever since me and my brothers were little, we made some rules that we can never ever break

Let's see there is rule #2: Never tell any of our secrets, or rule #5: Always bring up your own thoughts for youtube videos and rule #7: never date any of your brothers bestfriends.

That last on isn't good, because Y/n is bestfriends with all of us, plus I'm sure that she likes Chris more anyway. So there is no way I have a chance.

Who knows maybe in another life I would meet her again..

Hey guys, sorry this one was short but I didn't really have anything planned out. Anyways time for the daily q and a of the day

Q: What is your favourite Color?

My answer: Yellow or Purple

Make sure to drink and eat something!!
Stay healthy, love you my bubblies.
Have an amazing day!!

-Love Maxxi <3