Pushing passed the blood thirsty sharks still vying for his attention, despite their preys obvious disinterest, I focused on him and only him.

"Hey," I said, smiling up at him.

"Hey," he replied back with a grin.

The butterflies in my stomach fluttered and the presence of everyone else in the room floated to the back of my mind as I gripped his tie and pulled him in for a kiss.

He didn't hesitate to kiss me back, his need for control showcasing his dominance. Our tongues clashed, making love like two angry snakes fighting for territory.

We only pulled apart to catch our breath, eyes burning with an overflow of lust and desire for the other.

I could hear Ivy shout, "finally!" from a distance as everyone in the ballroom watched me, the maid of honor walk out of the reception with Levi Issacs himself.

Tension spiked between us as we silently walked out of the building. No words needed to be exchanged. We both knew what we wanted. And everyone on the outside looking in could see it too.

Levi's limo pulled up to the curb, his driver Victor in the front seat. Victor started to exit the vehicle, but Levi raised his hand, stopping him.

"I got it."

Opening the door, Levi reluctantly removed his hand from the small of my back and I sat down.

Getting into the long and luxurious black vehicle, he closed the door and tapped the tinted glass separating him and Victor.

The window was rolled down, Victor staring at his boss through the rearview mirror. "Where to, sir?"

"Just drive."

"Yes sir."

The small pocket of window was rolled up, Levi's fingers posessively gripping my thigh as he released a throaty low growl. "If you want to back out, then please let me know now."

I didn't need to think about it. Not this time. I knew what I wanted. And I needed it now.

"No, I'm all in."

He eyed my lips as I sunk my teeth into the pink flesh. Before I could react, he was leaning in to kiss and bite my lip. He roughly tugged at it with his teeth before letting go to hungrily swipe his tongue over my mouth.

Digging his nails into my waist, he pulled me onto his lap. My dressed rolled up to my hips, Levi's hands falling down to my ass.

He gave it a squeeze, eliciting a moan from my end. "I want you," I breathed, feeling as though I may be driven to insanity if I didn't have him in the next few minutes.

"What's the magic word, baby?"

"Please..." I moaned, rocking my hips against the erection heating up my core.

Lifting his hips to reach into his pocket, he pulled out his house key, which he then used to split my dress down the middle.

The peacock blue satin gown popped off, my lacy black lingerie set exposed to his feral eyes.

He pushed his face in between the slope of my breasts and inhaled sharply. Shoving him back, I pulled off his jacket, then his tie, and then I ripped open his dress shirt.

A few buttons went flying, Levi chuckling at my aggression. Gliding my tongue over the tattoos on his chest, I reached down to unbuckle his pants.

His hand grabbed my wrists as he maneuvered us so that I was underneath him. Pulling the pink scrunchie out of my hair with his other hand, he put my hands above my head and tied them together.