🖤 CHAPTER 13 🖤

**CHAPTER 13**

Velfron POV

I was stunned and not able to say a word when she left me.

I can't believe that she would come in this place.

I already spread a rumor's about this place haunted but then... She even hesitate to go here.
I tried to scare her away but I was wrong to think that she's still the old princess lovelein.

F*ck! Princess lovelein is way different from her. She's not even easily to get scared!

Napakuyom na lamang ang mga kamao ko habang inaalala ang tinawag nga sa akin kanina.

Tsk! Prince velfron huh!
F*ck that name!

I really hate those royal's!
They're s*cks!

I'm wondering how she even able to find my true identity.

I looked up the sky and recall everything about my past.

"Mum. Are you okay?"
I ask to my mother who feeling sick.
She smile at me sweetly as if she's not suffering.

I'm just six year old kid but that doesn't mean I don't understand the situation.

She tried to reach my face while none stop coughing.

"**Cough* S-Son... I-If I d-die today please f-find your f-father for me. And l-live with him hmmm...?"
I begun to cry because of what she says.
It's like she's saying goodbye.

I reach for her weak and pale hand.

"M-Mum!i-i don't need a father! Your the only one i-i need!" She begun to cry while trying to wipe out my tears.

"Shhhhh... Y-You need him to survive my son. M-May karapatan ka dahil anal ka nya." Hatred begun to filled my heart while hearing those words.

I don't need him. I've been alive to this world without a father so why would I need him now!?

I was about say something but... I was stopped when I saw my mum coughing non-stop with a blood coming out from her mouth.

I was trembling and scared while watching this scenario. It's like a nightmare for me.

"M-Mum! M-Mum!" I shout in horror.
Blood... The blood is non-stop coming from her mouth.

She hold my hand tightly while a smile plastered on her lips with a blood covered.

"T-Take t-this heirloom. This is the sign that Y-You are h-his son my baby" I cried while holding tight on her hands and begging to her to fight.

But then... She gave up. I saw how her eyes shut and how she stop breathing.

I cried helplessly while seeing my lifeless mother in front of me.

I'm not even able to save her, to protect her. All of this year's she's the only one on my side.
She give all the love that she can give to me.

Even without a father, I felt contented because she's by my side. But... Now she's gone. She's all gone.

I decided to buried her grave at the backyard of our small house. With my wind power that I inherit to my mother I lift her lifeless body.

I felt empty.

I look at the heirloom at my hand. I clenched my jaw while looking at it emotionless.

And I decided. I need to find him as my mother said.

I'm still a kid so I still need his guidance as my parent. Even if I can't accept him, I still need to survive with his help.