Chapter 4

Third Person POV

The rest of the group watched as Peeta followed Katniss outside. They gathered themselves against the window, as if they didn't want to miss any precious moments. Minutes passed, silence passed over the group and the soon-to-be couple still hasn't returned.

Minutes passed and they were still watching Katniss and Peeta, watching them as if there was something big that was going to happen. Something did happen, Katniss and Peeta kissed. The girls were ecstatic, away from the window, squealing their heads off. Well, the guys, however, managed to sneak a smile.

Once the merriment died down, they all headed back towards the door to see if anything else was going on. Something else was going on. The new couple was coming back, but this time, holding hands. Once again, the girls tried to stifle their excitement for the new romance, which was successful.

One of the group members checked to see if they were coming back. They looked out the door, and saw that the new couple was nearing the door.

Everyone scrambled off their feet, trying to make it look like they weren't stalking Katniss and Peeta. A familiar voice snapped them out of their daydream-like state, "What's going on in here?"

They all looked up to see that Katniss was standing right in front of them. A voice spoke up, "Nothing was going on here."

"Then how come I saw all of you scramble away from the door?" she asked.

"Uh...we may have been watching you two from inside the house," said Finnick with a twist of timidity in his voice. Everyone glared at him, probably because he wasn't supposed to say anything about it. All he did was shrug it off, as if it was no big deal.

Silence found its way throughout the room, no one speaking a single word.

------------------

The game of 'truth or dare' eventually resumed. It was Katniss' turn to spin the bottle, in which the bottle stopped spinning as it landed on Finnick. "Truth or dare, blabbermouth?"

"Dare," he says, looking extremely confident. Little does he know what's about to come to him.

"Alrighty, I dare you to....switch clothes with someone next to you for the rest of the game." Finnick's eyes widened as he looked beside him. He was going to have to switch clothes with Annie, which he knew would be extremely uncomfortable.

Five minutes later, Annie and Finnick came back out with the other ones clothes on. Annie looked comfortable, looking like the clothes were too big for her. Finnick, on the other hand, looked extremely uncomfortable, wearing short shorts and a crop top. Everyone was watching them, most of them laughing at how ridiculous Finnick looked. "Revenge isn't always so sweet, is it, blabbermouth?" Katniss asked. In return, she received a death glare from Finnick.

By the end of the game, everyone has either kissed someone, forced to do something against their will, or has been made to do something absolutely ridiculous. Some couples were made as well.

Cato, on the other hand, was glad the game was over. The ice that was left in his pants made his backside numb, and he wasn't able to sit properly.

After everyone was returned to their normal selves, they settled on the couch to watch a movie. It took awhile to agree on, because everyone liked all kinds of movies. Fifteen minutes later, they finally agreed on a movie that they would all enjoy. Every now and then, someone would get fussed at for ruining parts in the movie. All in all, they watched the movie as friends, despite their somewhat constant annoyance towards each other.

So in apology of taking forever to update, I give you this chapter, even though it isn't long.

I also want to update in honor of Mockingjay Part 2's last day of filming. At this point, all things filmed for The Hunger Games have come to an end. So let's just take a moment to let this sink in. Just think, that last day of filming, was the last time that Jennifer would ever play Katniss again, just as Josh would never play Peeta again. Sorry if I made you cry, I cried too. :(