Date

"This is my favorite restaurant." Scarlett said, smiling widely.

They're here at Warm Restaurant, it's one of the finest restaurants in New York. (I made it up)

It's not like any other restaurants though, it's fancy but the ambiance is very homey.

Scarlett and Y/N already ordered their food, they're just talking while waiting.

"Really?" Y/N asked, she didn't know that.

"Yeah," Scarlett said, smiling widely. "I love it here, you can have your privacy and it's very cozy. Besides they give free meals to homeless people, like every single day. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It's really amazing." She said.

"Yeah, I know because this is my favorite restaurant too." Y/N said, smiling widely. "How come I've never seen you around here?"

"I have no idea," Scarlett said, chuckling. "But small world, right?"

Y/N nodded her head. "Small world, it's like we are really meant to be, you know?" She said, smirking.

Scarlett giggled, blushing. "I mean, I agree."

Y/N just chuckled, admiring Scarlett.

— throughout their dinner, the two took their time getting to know more about each other.

Scarlett couldn't deny it anymore, she really really likes Y/N. The more she gets to know the CEO, the more she falls for her. Y/N is selfless, she's a great boss, daughter, and a sister. Scarlett admires how humble Y/N is even though she's literally one of the best entrepreneur out there, she's a billionaire but she's still grounded. Y/N is a great person.

"Wait," Scarlett raised an eyebrow and tilted her head, "What do you mean, you're working at all grounds?" She asked.

"Sometimes when I'm not too busy, I help my employees with their own work, mostly when it comes to planning or proposals. I give them my insights so they can improve their work. And I also help with cleaning the building." Y/N said with a small chuckle. "It's a big building and even though I have a lot of people that works for that, I still like to help every now and then. I took off my suits and put on my cleaning uniform."

"That's really amazing, but why?" Scarlett asked.

"My dad used to do that when he was still running his business and one time my brother asked why he was doing those work if he was the boss, and my dad said that in order for him to be the best leader of his employees, then he needs to understand them and not just as a person, but also their work. It doesn't matter if it's a big position or not, it's the fact that he understood them and that way, he knew what they need as an employee and it also educated him how to be a better leader." Y/N said, smiling. "I'm just doing the same, my company became successful because of that. Not only I know my company itself but also the people inside it, and honestly, I couldn't have done it if it weren't for them. They're all working hard, same as me."

Scarlett smiles softly, her heart beaming with joy and admiration for Y/N. "You're an amazing person, Y/N. Really."

"I owe it to my parents." Y/N said, smiling.

Scarlett just stare at Y/N, biting her lip. I'm really falling for this woman, my god. She thought.

"You okay, Scarlett?" Y/N asked, glancing at Scarlett's lips, then looking back between those beautiful green eyes.

"Yeah, I'm great." Scarlett said, sighing and smiling. She looked at their plates and saw that they're done eating.

"Looks like we're done here," Y/N said, taking Scarlett's attention. "But the date is not, I'm taking you to this place. I'm sure you'll enjoy it." She said.

"Where?" Scarlett asked, already excited.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." Y/N said and smirked. "But let me use the restroom first, I'll be right back."

Scarlett nodded her head, smiling. "Okay."

Y/N smiles and stood up, then she walks out.

Scarlett sighs happily, she really feels comfortable and happy around Y/N. She's never felt this way and that's why she knows she won't let Y/N go, no matter what happens. She's never been this happy.

Bringing herself back to reality, Scarlett called for the waiter so she can pay. She knows Y/N will surely pay for this date, but she wants to pay.

"The bill, please." Scarlett said, smiling politely.

"It's already paid, ma'am." The waiter said.

"What? We haven't paid yet." Scarlett said, confused.

"Our boss already did, so it's all good, ma'am." The waiter said, smiling.

"Boss?" Scarlett asked. Y/N won't like this, someone else is paying for their date. And who would even do that? Scarlett is confused.

"Ms. L/N, ma'am. She's the owner of this restaurant and she already paid." The waiter said.

"Oh," Scarlett said.

The waiter smiles and excused himself before leaving the room.

Seconds later, Y/N came back.

"Hey, you ready to go?" Y/N asked, smiling.

Scarlett looked up at Y/N, "You're the owner of this restaurant?"

"How'd you know?" Y/N asked, confused.

"I tried to pay the bills, but I was informed that it's already paid by the boss, and it's you." Scarlett said, smiling. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"It's not necessary," Y/N said, "I'm sorry, did I made a mistake or something?"

Scarlett chuckled and stood up, she wrapped her arms around Y/N's neck. "No, you didn't. But next time tell me if you own the place or something. I like to know." She said.

Y/N smiles, and pulled Scarlett closer. "I'll keep that in mind." She whispered.

Scarlett smiles, "Good, now take me to this place that you have in mind." She whispered back, then she kissed Y/N's cheek before she completely pulled away.

Y/N's heart jumped at the kiss, it was only a kiss on her cheek but it made her heart jump. She sighs and smiles, shaking her head. "Alright, let's go then." She said, extending her arm for Scarlett.

Scarlett hold onto Y/N's arm, smiling. "Let's go."

———

Author: daz all for now. Can you guys recommend me some songs? I want to listen to new songs❤️