☽12☼

"Should we bring our art supplies" he asked

"No let's check in first and we'll come back for that" she said then waving her hand for him to come on.

"Just realized we don't have any change of clothes" he said looking over at her.

"I mean we can just leave at night" she said, and he nodded along.

They stepped through the doors then to the front desk.

"Um we wanted to get a room just untill tonight. We're not staying overnight" Cyrus said to the person at front desk.

"I'm sorry but we don't allow that, our rooms are for all night, and you can check out in the morning" he explained. They both looked at each other seeing what to do.

"Um I guess we'll just do that then" he said to the employee and they nodded along.

"We only have one room left is that ok with you guys it's a-"

"Yeah that's fine we'll take whatever it doesn't matter" he said.

"Here" Ayla said handing him her card.

"I don't need it" Cyrus said not even looking at her and pushed the card back to her.

"No, it's ok let me pay" she pushed.

"No there's no need" he said pushing it right back.

"Cyrus take the fucking card" she said pulling his hand and smacking the card in it.

He looked at her shocked.

"Fine we'll go half and half please" he said turning back to the employee.

"You guys are a cute couple I hope you enjoy your stay" he smiled at them.

"We're not a couple" Cyrus said walking off.

Ayla looked back at the employee seeing him confused to how they weren't a couple.

"Why was he so shocked we're not a couple?" Ayla asked walking down the hall to the room.

"Maybe because we fight like an old married couple" he said bluntly then quickly turning to open the door.

He began walking in then stopping right in his tracks making Ayla bump right into him.

"What are you doing" she asked the looking past him in shock.

"You've got to be kidding me" he said looking at the room.

The room was a sex room the bed was inside these jail bars with a lock on it. All around the bed there was chains and hand cuffs. Ayla looked around in shock then busted into laughter.

"What are the fucking odds" she laughed covering her eyes with her hands.

"The universe is pissing me the fuck off at this point" Cyrus said then turned around exiting the room.