chapter 19.

"Felix what are you saying.." "Do you not remember how he reacted when you didnt respond this morning?". Remembering the event causes some chills spiking through. His grip slightly tightens "now lets go back to camp..unless you want to deal with him instead".

___________________

(Time skip)

Thunder cracks across the sky letting it get colder outside the tent, felix had the blankets wrapped us to keep warm. "Felix..im going to go get the lost boys back i want you to stay behind and gaurd the camp but...y/n will be coming with m-" "im not going anywhere with you Peter" he slowly walks inside the tent. Staring coldly this time "I wasnt asking...love now lets. go. Now." He points outside the tent "no" "what?" "I said no" i glare at him. He slightly scoffs and chuckles at the same time, "such bravery but more stubbornness than anything were leaving y/n" he steps forth. Felix stands up infront stopping Peter looking solemnly amd coldly down at him "Felix..are you trying to defy me?" "Im not letting you near my y/n" peter looks to the side staring daggers into my e/c orbs. "Is that a threat" he looks back up at him clenching his jaw.

"Whatever game this is Felix i would suggest you stop remember whos in charge here" he steps forth. But Felix doesnt budge a muscle, peter takes a step to the side having another block from him. "Felix..move" he sternly orders him with menace in his tone using his hand to place felix's arm down grabbing my wrist and pulling with such force. He looks down not smiling one bit then looks back up "love you will come with me" his chest vibrates.

His strength getting stringer by the second "y-your hurting me" he furrows his brows

His strength getting stringer by the second "y-your hurting me" he furrows his brows. A scoff comes out..peter then walks out dragging my body along with. "Stop dragging me like im some kind of sack of potatoes!!! Asshat" he stops whipping his head around grabbing the back of my neck lifting upwards letting both of my feet dangle. "Your potty mouth will come to a stop love i do not like how you been cursing towards me" he grits his teeth. Felix comes out of his tent giving peter a hard shove "ooh alright so its going to be like that huh" he drops my body walking towards Felix. Shoving back at such force he grunts from colliding with the ground standing over him "you know i think you should have your scar reopened!" He takes out a knife raising it into the air "no!-" he flicks his fingers letting the vines wrap around my body dragging towards the tree.

Peter slowly turns his head to over his left shoulder smirking with a brow sloely raising

Peter slowly turns his head to over his left shoulder smirking with a brow sloely raising. "Do you have feelings for him love?" He growls, Felix punches him in the chest "now thats not fair now is it my dear most loyal friend?" He turns back around diving the knife into the ground next to his head. Immediately punching him repeatedly I scream in a muffled tone from the vines blocking my mouth. Felix was fighting back peter snaps his head back grabbing his knife so fast and slashes his scar earning a pained scream from Felix. "Y/n is mine...not yours Peter!" He spits at his face he flinches. Peter then slaps him hard nearly busting his upper lip.

"You have no idea what i have in stock Felix I took you in along with the others you made me promise to be loyal to me!!" He yells in utter anger. Lightning cracks across the sky causing me to flinch, Peter stands onto his feet walking over using his hand to remove the vines from my mouth getting closer and closer until he stood an inch away looking over to felix. Skowly looking back smiling sheepishly softly planting his both hands amongst the neck proping my head backwards a tiny bit breathing softly. "Felix do you have feelings for y/n?" "Y-yes I do-" he suddenly freezes in places watching the scene before his eyes as Peter hungrily kisses my lips deeply infront of him.

His tongue licking the bottom lip asking for permission to enter resisting his permission peter grabs my left thigh firmly squeezing. Causing a gasp to escape allowing hin to enter exploring every inch. Intertwining his fingers through mine locking them together the rain grows heavier letting the raindrops fall from his hair. As he plants his hand above my head leaning breathing softly using his hand to turn to look at Felix clutching his chest from the pain fully drenched in rain. Peter grins releasing me to rom the tree allowing me to fall into his arms. Looking down a small blush creeps across his face "i love you.." He mutters softly "well i dont love you sick bastard!" I hiss at him. He sighs gently cupping his palm amongst my cheek staring for a bit. Closing his eyes suddenly using his strength to slam me into the tree allowing for the vision to grow fuzzy and dark muffling out any other noise.

"Youll soon love me only love" his voice faintly echoes through the night.

___________

(Time skip to early next morning)

There was a heavy ping of pressure inside my head as i slowly open my eyes to see that everying was upside down. "Ugh what the hell why am i upside down?" Peter comes out of nowhere smiling "your awake my love" he walks up to me holding me still closely inspecting. "Where's Felix.." He stops and stares "he's busy with the lost boys love no worries about it" he gently strokes one side of the cheek.

"Can you let me down please" "im afraid not love but i will be having you in a different position where you wont be touching the ground" he chirps. I wiggle away from his touch he smiles gently blushing once more. "Your scaring me Peter" he stops smiling now frowning "i love you and only you.....you love me to dont you?" He softly asks. Using his magic to have me untied with ease. Kneeling down "but I cant take the opportunity of letting you get free so what im gonna do is have your wrist tied" he smiles again grabbing the rope firmly gripping both of my wrist in his hand flicking his wrist to let the rope tie tightly around the wrists binding them together.

The vine from above then wraps around my torso and chest bringing the tied up wrist close to the collar bone. "This isnt fair peter-" he quickly shuts me up gently running his thumb over the bottom lip looking at it hungrily. "Well love you should have a good hang out here" he chuckles watching the vines pull my body off the ground.

He giggles clapping his hands three times lightly. "You and me can be together forever in this secret place i hid you all to myself darling" he floats upwards crossing his legs (not in a lady's way either) resting his palms on his ankles. "But why...why me i dont understand" he leans closer to whisper something "because i have chosen you to be the queen here on neverland Felix will serve us but its obvious he still loves you darling so im afraid i cant let you near him" he hugs my body nuzzling his head in the chest.

"I dont want nobody touching single precious strand of hair on you love and someday we'll have kids of our own" he wriggles his brows. "No way im not letting you have any children with me!!" I hiss at him he chuckles gently cupping his hands on each side of my face pulling closer and closer letitng the gap between close "but itll happen eventually". He whispers with a smile.