Ruby: No! That's wrong! He can't just do that!

Pyrrha: Ruby... This is not the Jaune we knew a long time ago... He's a monster... A fucking monster... *Sobs* He told me to leave, but then he punched me across the face, sending me to the other side of the library where the Aeldari caught me. 

Ruby: And I assume that you got escorted out.

Pyrrha: Yeah... *Looks at the board game* Who's winning?

Ruby: At the moment... Yang... Again.

Yang: You don't have the technique, girls! 

Weiss: That's it! That's it! *Throws her cards then lays on her bed* I'm done! Someone, fill in for me!

Ruby: Pyrrha? Do you want to join?

Pyrrha: *Smiles* Sure, that would be nice to play.

Ruby: Awesome, come join us!

The redhead brightens her mood before joining Ruby and her team at the table. Even if she's having a good time with her friends, she still feels the pain of betraying her potential lover, Jaune. Dah, who am I kidding? Jaune never loved her in the first place.

--This timeskip is brought to you by a Chibi Celestine bonking her sisters for being horny towards Augustus--

(Augustus's POV)

Finally, after weeks of waiting, my Guardian Spear has returned from Nocturne. The blacksmiths of the noble Salamanders Space Marine Chapter upgraded my spear to make it deadlier. I return to our private quarters with a massive crate in my arms. Emilia sees me put the case next to the table before walking towards it. She looks at me with her bright blue eyes, then the little girl asks me what's in there.

Emilia: Papa, what's in there?

Me: It's my upgraded toy!

Emilia: Ooh! A toy! 

Me: Yeah! Your papa has his gadgets! *Pats the crate* Wanna see it, darling?

Emilia: Yes, papa!

Me: Alright!

My fingers unclip the latches before grabbing the lid and opening it to reveal my upgraded Guardian Spear. It looks like the Dreadspear that Brother Justinian has except it is a few feet shorter. The blade is elongated and sharpened, instead of a bolt caster, it has the Corvae Las-Pulser with a pike on top. I grab the weapon, and it's a few hundred pounds heavier than before, but I'll adapt. Emilia gazes at the spear and then attempts to touch it, but I tell her not to touch it, just look at it.

Me: Don't touch it, baby. Gaze upon its glory. 

Emilia: Okay!

While Emilia looks at my spear, Celestine enters the living room and her armor is stained in blood from our enemies. The Living Saint removes her armor before going to the washing room to clean her armor. Emilia sees the woman and then greets her with her cheery attitude.

Emilia: Hi, mama! 

Celestine: Hey, baby! How are you~?

Emilia: I'm good! I went out with Tatiana's sisters!

Celestine: Oh? How did it go?

Emilia: It was awesome! We went to the mall and bought some cool clothes!

Celestine: That's wonderful! What did they buy you?

Emilia: They bought me kitten PJs and a summer shirt with flowers on it.

Celestine: Aw~. *Gestures* Go play with Valentina, I have to clean my clothes.

Emilia: Okay!

The three-year-old girl waddles into Valentina's room, leaving Celestine and me in the laundry room. The Saint wipes her armor with a soaked towel while leaning on me; we see Emilia jumping around in front of Valentina, and the Hospitaller smiles at the girl.