CHAPTER 1

Alexa
   "I looked out the window as my brother drove us to the Alpha kings pack house, I felt a lot of changes were waiting for me there".

      Am Alexa, an 18 yrs old werewolf, my pack is the strongest in the country and to everybody else aside from my mom, am an omega.

   "Am not but I have to pretend to be cause am too strong for the world to handle".

    "Sweetheart were here!"

            Kay mum,I answered back getting down from the car,I woke up my sleepy twin sister. Leave me to sleep,she yelled at me with her eyes closed, "but were already at the pack  house."

       "U guys can go without me", fine lazy pants. I got down from the car and sighed, "the pack house is huge!"

     "Let's go inside", my brother urged rapping his arm around my shoulder.

    We entered and was greeted by a man and a woman in there forties, I guess the previous Alpha king and Luna queen.

  "Welcome to our pack House !"

     They said in unison. My parents went over to hug them, my mum had told me stories bout there lives as teenager spent with them. Besties I guess,

    "You don't look a day old sabrina."

  My mom complemented the Luna, "she was right she doesn't, she still looked like she was in her thirties with her strawberry blonde hair and gorgeous emerald eyes".

  "Good morning!"

   Me and my brother greeted in unison, sabrina came over to us.

"Is this Noah?" he looks so handsome now.

      "Thank u Luna", call me sabrina dear.She said with a bright smile.

    "And this must be Alexa she's so beautiful," she said hugging me, thanks sabrina, I replied.

        "Where's jennie?" Sabrina asked.

   That's my twin the lazy one who likes to slack off, she's the lazy type, "she's still sleeping in the car," my mom said pouting.

Oh, "where are ur kids?"

    My dad asked, "two of them is actually still sleeping while the other two are awake", the alpha king replied.

         "This pack is huge so it has two Alphas", it must be the two of them that is awake.

     "As u know our pack as two Alphas one is awake while the other asleep". Sabrina said rolling her eyes, And as gone for his morning jog.

  "Who's the other one awake?", My mum asked.

     "Our youngest, she's only ten yrs old," Sabrina said smiling.

   "Amaya come downstairs the guest are here!"

   "Coming daddy," a sweet familiar voice answered from upstairs.

    "A girl with two ponytails came running down the stairs with a doll in her hand."

   I have seen the girl somewhere before, "Good morning uncle and aunt,she said adorably."