Epilogue ♡︎

(Long chap) sorry for any mistakes.
Please read till the end.

Namjoon sat crossed-legged on the couch

Namjoon sat crossed-legged on the couch. With a tray filled with carrots in it beside him. While holding the cutting object and with a bowl on his lap where he cut the carrots in it. He sat there glaring at the two couples who were all over each other, giggling, feeding themselves grapes and watching funny videos on their phones. Sometimes sharing kisses here and there it was painful to watch.

"It burns! It flipping burns get these brats out of here" "hyung stop being dramatic and cut the damn carrot" Jimin says with his eyes closed from where he lay on top of hoseok on the floor. Hoseok chuckles, hand caressing his lover's hair together with yoongi, who rests his head on Jimin's butt.

"Oh, you shut it just because I lost a small game, don't start getting bold you are next know this and know peace," "you think you did something," jimin bite back "lol I don't want peace I want violence always!" Hobi says making jimin chuckle. "You shit, I am deleting your TikTok acc-" "Mr Kim, those carrots better be ready when I come out there!" jin shouts from the kitchen.

"But am tired," namjoon replies with a whine. "and how many fuck do I give? None baby!" "gosh, why y'all so loud, man tryna sleep here," yoongi says, not opening his eyes. "You all will pay for this," Namjoon vows and got back to his work. Meanwhile, the two lovebirds were so in their world to care about their hyungs bricking they used to it, anyway.

It has been two years, and the lovers had been going stronger. They both falling harder in love with each other each day. Taehyung got back to being jungkook secretary but then quit after a few months and opens his gallery. He also moved in with jungkook after some time. Which wasn't easy because Yoona didn't want his brother to be away from him. She acted like he was getting married. Also, because she still doesn't trust jungkook. But after a lot of begging, convincing and confessions, she gives in, even though she was a crying mess when he left that day.

"Where is Aunt Yoona, by the way" jungkook ask "she should-" the sound of the door cut him off, "must be her" Taehyung says and stands up walking to open the door for her. "HELLO BITCHS!" she chortled, posing with her hands up smiling but then it drops, "oh just one bitch" taehyung gasped at her, then she pushed him aside and walk inside "Hello Bitches!" She cheers posing.

"Yoona~!" namjoon cries out. "Omo! Joonie!" she gasps, her eye wides, and walks to the male, grabs on to his cheek. "poor you... lost to another game," she pushes her lips inside trying to laugh. "I hate you" namjoon glares "Nah you don't". "that so rude noona!" Tae inject. "Shut up, lover boy," she says, rolling her eyes.

"what's up old woman," "shut it chim before I end up cutting your hair for good," "oh~ scary," hobi says "and yours too, even yoongi's after almost breaking my phone," yoona states "it was an accident!" yoongi defence himself "yeah just like what I will do with your hair," "you won't dare," yoongi

"what with you with hairs?" jungkook ask "it's a kink," Jin answers as he comes out of the kitchen. "Nah, don't make it worse. It's disturbing anyway am hungry," Yoona says, rubbing her tummy. "No one is making food for your rude ass sis, and shouldn't be with your new man," Jin asks. "right so your overprotective asses can scare him away? No, but anyway he went for his brother's school meeting"