"Y/n..."

(This starts before Y/n's transition, but I promise you won't be the old Y/n for very long💕)

Y/n: Your name
L/n: Last name
D/n: Deadname
H/c: Hair color

'That fucker! Trying to sell me some bullshit old ass fish! Hell no!'

That was the thought of a angry blondie that was on his way home from work and some dude tried to sell him old fish. He was on the food marked after his small patrol to get some food for himself and his girlfriend D/n. The blondie and H/c have been together every since their second year in high school.

They meet through a assignment when the supporter class were gonna help the hero course. And when D/n and bakugo meet the spark was already there.

Well now bakugo was home with the bags in his hands. He got his shoes off and he walked to the kitchen where an anxious h/n female where. They gasped when they saw the their boyfriend and they got off the chair "Ah hello, bakugo... w-welcome~" they said with a soft smile on their face, got you could see the anxiety through that smile.

Bakugo knew something was wrong, and he was gonna figure it out quickly. He placed the bags on the counter and then pinned the smaller person to the counter with each hand on the side of the female in front of him.

D/n gasped and they bites their lips a little "Ah hello..." they said nervously, bakugo raises a brow at them and he frowns a little "tell me what's wrong... now" he said seriously.

D/n frowns a little and looks a little to the side as they knew that it was no use to lie. Their boyfriend would find out anyway "Well... I want to tell you something..." they said nervously.

The blondie nods and he looks at them in a more gently way cause he wanted his own partner to be comfortable with him. The h/c haired female looks down with their eyes tight and they gripped a little to their own hands "Well Ehm... I have thought of telling you this for a long time... but I haven't been ready... I haven't been ready before now in my whole life... but I know I have it say it now... and I am sorry if you hate me now... but..." they tears up a little "Ehm... I don't feel... like this... Ehm I don't feel like D/n, and I never have... I feel more like... Y/n... and Y/n is who I have been wanting to be for such a long time, or... I am Y/n on the inside, and have always been... Y/n..."