twenty eight.

deante williams

i sighed as i pulled my gloves off before hopping out the car. going in the back seat i grabbed the black duffel bag then closed the door, locking the car behind me.

unlocking the door to my house, i was met with darkness and silence. daysha and them must be out but i didn't care. i needed the peace and quiet.

ever since we moved out my mom's house the stress just got worse. even tho daysha was on her own shit making her money, deshawn still out here wanting to be street nigga so bad. i can't blame em tho, look at what he got for an older brother.

but i do this shit for them. that's what he don't be understanding. all that school shit, college shit, 9-5's was never gon work out for us. i had to get into this shit so my siblings could have the best of the best ian want them growing up the same way i did.

i didn't even wanna call him to ask where he was at. he was old enough to make his own decisions. if he wanna die or end up in jail so be it.

yeah i'm in the streets but ion bang. i make my money and go. if i gotta kill someone for trying to stop my bag ima do that. if i gotta kill someone to make a bag, ima do that. but banging ain't for me. the streets don't love no one. he over there thinking them niggas he with got him because they a "family" but as soon as something its just gon be him to fend for himself. seen that shit with my own two eyes.

after my shower i went downstairs to look for something to eat. it was nothing in the fridge but some ginger ale. i sucked my teeth and took it out; going on my phone and clicking the doordash app. kendra's message popped up at the top of my screen causing me to roll my eyes.

we broke up after i found out about ole girl. she decided to stay with her but once she figured she was doing nothing for her she wanted to get back with me.

ken:
wya

me:
just got in the crib

ken:
i'm pullin up
u cant ignore me irl

me:
i fosho can 🤣
whatchu want ken like rs it been 3 years now
i been dubbin u for 3 years and u still hmu

ken:
bc i fucked up
ik i did and i'm sorry

me:
it's cool u sorry but we not gettin back tg
not finna be with someone that cheats on me with bitches

ken:
ian cheat 🤨
we was on a break
fuck all this i'm pulling up

me:
u str8

she texted me back but i ignored her proceeding to order my food. i had nothing against kendra. she was cool peoples but like i said i'm not about to be with someone that cheats with bitches that's just down bad. kendra too boyish for me anyways.

"what you on?" i said as lamiyah answered the phone. she was a girl i been talking to for a lil bit.

"nothing just watching tv," she said shuffling around getting comfortable. "you just got home?"

"yeah waiting for my food to come," i said sitting my phone up.

"should've said i would've brought you something," she shrugged.

"you would've brought me some food?" i raised an eyebrow.

"yeah you need some home cooked food. all you be eating is junk," she said.

"my homeboy girl be cooking for me sometimes,"

"next time let me know so i can come cook for you,"

"or you could just come over here right now, i'll order sum extra for you,"