"This will be your stylist for, well, everything." The front desk lady laughs, gesturing towards the woman with glossy makeup on next to her. "Cora is going to be fitting you, your hair, your makeup, everything."

"Hi, I'm River." I say reaching my hand out to shake hers.

"I'm Rachel, River's mom." Mom says, now shaking her hand.

"Hi!" She says excited. "I'm Cora, again. I know my name sounds like I should be younger but were not gonna talk about it.

I laugh a little, "No, I like your name. It's pretty."

"Thanks girl." She says, tucking her hair behind her ear. "We're gonna start with a fitting whenever you're ready." She says.

Usually you the first thing you do is a fitting, it's so you don't get makeup on the clothes when trying them on for the first time.

"Cool, I'm ready." I smile.

"Perfect." She says, turning to my mom. "There's a few chairs behind you if you want to sit there. There's also chairs in the hallway."

"Oh ok, I'll sit here." Mom says, sitting down on the chair closet to the door. "Or would you rather have me out in the hallway?" She asks me.

"You're good here." I say.

"Ok." She smiles, putting her purse down on the chair next to her.

I put my backpack filled with stuff for after near my mom. It has makeup wipes, water, tissues, moisturizer, chapstick, airpods, and some other stuff.

I followed Cora into the clothing section.

"So what's the look we want to go for today? Remember, it's all up to you." She says.

"Honestly, I don't know. I did a shoot yesterday and the look was kind of bold for me. I don't want to be as intense as that but I still wanna be a little risky with it." I say.

"If you have them, show me the pics from yesterday so I know what not to look for." She says.

I show her my phone and we both walk around the racks full of potential options.

My mouth dropped when I came across a velvety body suit "This is the one." I say, holding it out in front of me so Cora could see.

"Yes." She drags out. "Good choice."

"What about pants though?" I ask. "I don't know what would look good with this."

"You don't need pants." She states. "No one's stopping you."

"I'm stopping me." I say, laughing.

"Ok fine, I guess jeans would work." She sighs, bringing me into the pants area.

After we found a pair of jeans, I picked out another outfit that I was excited about.

Cora let me pick out any jewelry I wanted to add to this. I found myself more interested in their earrings.

After the outfits were situated, Cora sat me down at the hair chair and straightened my hair. I told her I wanted it to be more natural but still have my hair even. With the straighter, she also added some loose curls for movement.

I moved over to the identical table text to me. The only thing that's different is the drawers are filled with makeup instead of hair products.

I showed her my regular makeup look and told her what I wanted to enhance. I still wanted to stay within my personal makeup boundaries.

I watch her as she starts spreading foundation with a brush on my face. I don't like foundation. I always feel like I get too cakey. Maybe I'm just not doing it right though.