"Unnie, how did you become Duckie?" She asked again.

"Is this a Q & A?" I teased.

"Ani... I'm just curious." She scratched her nape.

I smiled when I noticed that she became shy.

"You really want to know?" I asked while smiling at her.

She nodded.

"If it is okay with you." She said shyly.

I looked at the river.

"Well, I have had this girl that I like since middle school." I smiled.

"She has the same dream as mine and surprisingly, we are both trainees in the same company. I promise to myself that I will not reach my dream until she reaches her and she does reach her dream."

I looked at her.

"She is a successful soloist now." I said while looking at her and smiling.

Her eyebrows furrowed.

"Where is the Duckie part there unnie?" She asked.

I chuckled at her question.

I'm not planning to tell her about it yet here she is, asking about it.

"I became Duckie because of her. I..." I tried to find the right words for me not to spill anything.

"...moved to another company for her to debut." I looked away.

We suddenly become silent.

Yeah readers, I lied. Who would say 'I left the Entertainment for you.'? Like she is the girl I am talking about so why will I say it like that.

"Waaahh... I'm hungry. Let's go grab some dinner!" I broke the silence and started to walk.

I heard her footsteps following me.

"Unnie, is it Chaewon sunbaenim?" She asked while following me.

I laughed bitterly.

What will I expect? She didn't know anything and the only one who will really come to her mind is Chaewon since Chaewon and I are childhood friends. Actually, many people thought that Chaewon and I are some sort of couple and it's no surprise at all but it hurts that it came out from the mouth of the girl I like.

*Timeskip*

We arrived at the 37th floor of Conrad Hotel, in the restaurant that my tour manager was talking about. We are just waiting for our order, silently. She remained silent after her question and I remained silent too after that because I am in pain. In pain because of her question.

I looked at her and she is looking at the window where the amazing view of Yeouido can be seen.