“Good girl.” His raspy tone whispered into my ear.

My body flinched as his finger swirled round before he slowly drew it out and pushed back in again. The steady pace allowed me to feel the ridges and joints in his finger. I felt Harry’s chest rise and fall quickly, his heart beat thumping into my back.

“Does that feel good?”

His knees parted my legs wider.

“Bo.” Harry demanded.

I couldn’t speak, but my hand gripped his forearm, squeezing it. The pleasure pulsing through my body was overpowering. My lashes fluttering finding it difficult to keep my eyes open. Harry withdrew his presence, leaving wet kisses on my shoulder. He suddenly gripped my hips, pushing me up so he could stand. Large hands caught hold of my upper arms, spinning me round and nudging back to the bed.

“Sit.”

I sat on the end of the mattress, not really sure what he was going to do next. Harry crouched down in front of me so we were at eye level. His forehead pressed to mine, his sparkling green orbs not leaving my own. I flinched as he reached forward and pushed my underwear to the side, a long finger nudging into me again. His lips curved up upon witnessing my struggle for breath, whimpering. Seconds later it was pulled out. Harry moved back slightly and I watched as he brought the finger up to his mouth. My eyes widened as his plump lips wrapped round his index, taking it into his mouth and sucking. He hummed before withdrawing. A pink tongue sliding out and over his lips.

“Oh god.” He breathed. “I want to taste you properly.”

My body froze at his words. He stood to his full looming height as he instructed me to move back. I shuffled away from him as he crawled onto the bottom of the bed.

“Not so far.” He chuckled.

Large hands gripped my ankles before he effortlessly pulled me towards him. Harry hovered over me, his full lips pressing to mine in a forceful kiss before trailing along my jaw to my ear. His teeth nibbled the lobe as my fingertips dug into his shoulders. Harry divided my attention as I felt his fingers loop into the sides of my underwear. He didn’t wait before slowly tugging them down my legs. My knees dew up to my chest. I felt my cheeks tingle with heat, Harry dropping the material to the floor. His strength overpowered mine as he carefully pried my thighs apart. He brought his bottom lip between his teeth as he scanned over me before his gaze travelled up to my face. A smirk spread on his mouth before he spoke.

“Touch yourself.”

“W-what?” I stuttered.

“I want to see you touch yourself.” His deep voice whispered.

He grabbed my hand, tugging it down in between my legs. I gasped at his actions. He raised his eyebrows, nodding at me to continue.

“Go on.” He encouraged.

I squeezed my eyes closed, unable to look at him as I slowly moved my fingers back and forth over my tingling heat. Harry’s heavy breathing could be heard. My face was splashed with pink, I tried to focus on my touch and block him out, but I found it difficult as I knew Harry was intently observing. I brushed my fingers over my most sensitive spot, lightly gasping at my own actions.

“Holy shit.” Harry cursed.

My eyes shot open when Harry gripped my wrist pulling it away from myself. His patience wearing thin, not being able to wait any longer.

“I’m gunna make you feel so good.” He moaned.

His soft curls tickled the inside of my thighs as he lowered his head. A gasp escaped my lips, Harry nipped at the skin on my legs before I felt his hot breath fan over me. His head tilted up and connected with my nervous gaze. A grin was plastered on his face as he winked at me. Seconds later I felt his warm tongue lick up my centre. His large hands instantly went to restrain my thighs, keeping them apart so he could continue. I couldn’t control the whimpers and soft moans falling from my lips. It seemed to please Harry as he hummed against me. He found it amusing that I didn’t know where to place my hands until I settled with one fisting the sheets and the other wound into his curls. I heard and felt his moan against me as I tightened my hold in his hair, tugging slightly. The vibrations adding to the sensation. A small shriek escaped my mouth as his tongue darted out into my entrance. Harry seemed to be satisfied with my reaction as he repeated the pleasuring movement.