CHAPTER 7| Butterfly Spirit

Start from the beginning

He roamed around it trying to find the exact location of the energy that he felt. Something was calling out to him and he could not only hear it but feel it as well.

' Lixue '

The voice, it was close he could hear it, so he kept searching until he met someone. In the field full of flowers and butterflies a figure stood in the center of it.

The person had their back facing him adored in a long white robe as the winds worshipped the figures hair.

He couldn't really tell who it was but one thing that stood out was the long white hair with the ends being a slightly blue tint. The person had the same hair as he did. It was just like his.

Who could this person be?

Could they actually be related?

Could he find out where he actually came from!

These questions and more went through his head as he ran towards the figure which disappeared into specks of shimmering blue lights and icic crystals as he tried to touch it leaving in it's wake a glowing butterfly that flew towards Lixue.

He looked at it as it flew to and landed on his pendant. That voice sounded again.

' I will always be with you,my Little white prince. '

Lixue found himself gently putting his arms around the butterfly involuntary, unaware of the glowing blue light that began to surround him~
~•~•~•~•~•~

Meanwhile outside of his mind the people outside showed faces of worry, Tangsan face being the most recognizable of that expression.

"Teacher what's wrong with Lixue." He asked his voice trembling. Why wasn't he opening his eyes and why did he look so lifeless.

Xiaogang looked at the boy sadly. He shouldn't have rushed his awakening process,he was still five and to do this was dangerous but with him being almost six this shouldn't be happening unless... Master felt a cold sweat ran down his forehead. Looking at Tangsan he asked swiftly.

"Tangsan is Lixue going to be six during this month."

"What! Of course not teacher. I'm a year older than him, he actually turned five four months ago."
Tangsan found himself putting the pieces together. ' Uhwww Lixue what the heck were you thinking. '

Coming to think of it what was he thinking when he allowed Lixue to actually go through with this when he was clearly told that at the age of six was the appropriate time for a person to awaken their martial soul.

Xiaogang clearly seeing the errors of his way shouted a warning to his comrade to stop the process at once.

"Micax!"

"Xiaogang just give it a minute."

"Micax Stop This Now"

"Xiaogang I said wait."

"MICAX STOP THIS AT O........... "His words were cut short by a bright blue light. His eyes shot up to the boy in the air whom eyes where still closed and he was..... It couldn't be ....... He was emitting soul power even without the help of a soul power orb indicator.

No this couldn't be, that would mean Lixue was the son of .......... No that couldn't be true. The man was dead. They were both dead and it was made certain that no one survived,or at least that's what he was told.

Masters eyes widen when he saw the boy's right hand began to glow revealing a blue butterfly. The spirit soon disappearing as Lixue began to grow antennas on his forehead and sprouting small but still visible and really beautiful wings at his back.