CHAPTER 7| Butterfly Spirit

Start from the beginning

Lixue and Tangsan just stood there, as they stared at each other and back at the older duo in front of them, clearly confused by the whole situation. Xiaogang seeing this reverted back to his old self, posture upright and hands behind his back as he cleared his throat before speaking. He had forgotten for a moment that they were even there.

"Lixue,this is Micax Ao,a former student of mine and he will be the one taking you through your spirit awakening ceremony. He may........ "

"Oh please save the formalities. Hi kids, which one of you am I aiding to awaken their martial soul." He asked clearly not have been paying attention to when Master had been addressing Lixue.

"Em.... that would be me sir. I'm the one." Lixue answered in a small voice as Micax awed and codded over the adorable expression Lixue made.

"Well aren't you a cutie. You must be Lixue then.... a weird name for a girl but who am I too judge."

Lixue expression changed from adorable to even more adorable,how that was possible we will probably never know,as his skulling face made him look even cuter and making his sentiments go unknown to the starstruck man child.

Tangsan being the only one to realize this spoke up for the skulling boy.

"Elder brother, Lixue is actually a boy. He is really touchy about that so please bear with him."

Micax looked at the gir....... no boy with an intrigued look. Did he just hear right.

"You don't say? Well then sorry Lixue for assuming you to be female. " He apologized before his smile turned even bigger. " Now it's time to awaken your spirit dear boy. Please step forward Lixue."

Lixue did as he was told stepping forward as the man brought out five Stones from his pocket. An orange aura surrounded him,his spirit began to manifest. A fiery orange glowing deer with wings was seen as five rings circled around him. Two yellows,one purple and two blacks. Tangsan looked at the rings in amazement. This man was a Spirit Ancestor.

The scene looked so captivating to Lixue that instead of screaming and trying to ran away like most kids his age or in this case kids more than his age, he just stood there,eyes wide open staring in fascination at the display of colours and light. What took the cake was Micax spirit. The deer looked so majestic in it's flame coated fur and it's eyes being a golden brown colour that gave it the air of mystery and the wings. The wings were everything.

It was official Lixue now loved the colour orange and brown, mostly the latter.

Micax looked impressed by Lixue behaviour as he turned towards Gang communicating a secret message to him. Master only gave a nod as his reply,his eyes fixing back on the boy in question.

The stones in his hands began to glow as they flew out of his hand and circled around Lixue, engulfing him in a bright yellow golden light sending him a few feet from the ground. Micax again showed his sign of approval, Lixue was not panicking or anything of the sort just going with the flow and maybe temporarily being blind, and that was a really good sign of a potential Soul Master.

"Okay Lixue, this is where things are going to get a little hard but don't worry about that just concentrate and picture your spirit in your mind and then try to project it." Micax guided him through carefully with his instructions. He was experienced in his craft, best among the best that he didn't really need to stack kids in a special room just to help them unlock their spirit, and he knew it.

So concentrate Lixue did. He closed his eyes trying to concentrate on only the call of something within him.

~•~•~•~•~•~
~Opening his eyes once more he found out he was not in Masters office anymore rather in a field..... a butterfly field to be exact.