10

Chapter ten: The spider family
____________________________________________

3rd person POV:

INOSUKE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING???!!! INOSU- NOO PUT ZENITSU DOWN!!" you were trying to stop Inosuke from hurting Zenitsu.

"HAHAHAHAH YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!" Inosuke was laughing and running around with Zenitsu in his arms. Like this⬇️.

I know, I know my drawing skills are 👌

The boys were giving you a headache, not like you didn't have it already. You still had a fever, you were coughing and your head hurt.

Inosuke was still running around so you punched him in his stomach. Zenitsu started falling and you caught him.

"Thank you Y/N." Zenitsu smiled and you just looked annoyed.

You and the boys continued your way to the Mount Natagumo where your mission takes place.
____________________________________________

"Look we're finally here." you looked at the mountain covered with dark forest.
Zenitsu looked scared and started complaining.

"Come on Zenitsu it's going to be fine, there's five of us we should be fine." Tanjiro tried to get Zenitsu to start walking again but instead, the other male started crying.

"Oh my god- Come on Tanjiro, Inosuke we're going in without him, if he feels like coming he's going to come." you rolled your eyes and started walking again.

In the forest, there were some demon slayers already there. Some of them were dead, some alive.

Then for some unknown reason, the demon slayers started attacking themselves, it was probably the demon doing something to them.

Then you saw it, the demon was controlling demon slayers with some kind of strings. Making a quick slash around a demon slayer male with your katana, he stopped attacking you.

"You are so strong, are you a hashira or something?" the boy asked.

"No I'm rank kanoto." you simply say.

"WH-WHAT, WHY WOULD THEY NOT SEND A HASHIRA HERE. CAN'T YOU SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE DIED??!!" the boy got paranoid.

You blinked twice, thinking of your last mission. 'Maybe that the demon is not that strong, it's just the demon slayers being weak?' you think to yourself.

The male kept panicking and you just walked away.

"Tanjiro, Inosuke the demon is controlling them with some kind of strings. We have to find where the demon is hiding," you tell the other two males.

Then Inosuke does his thing and finds the demon.

"It's that way." he points the way.

"Ok, I'm going to go find the demon. You two protect the other demon slayers," you tell them and run off.

Soon you find the demon, it was a spider girl with beautiful long hair. The moment she saw you, you could see fear in her eyes. She wasn't expecting you and it was obvious.

At first, she was just staring at you but then she raised her hands like... she wanted to die? You know how it feels when you feel worthless and just wants to die but never have you seen a demon want to die.

It surprised you but you took it in quick, raising your katana. "Dragon breathing, seventh form: purple dragon tears." one slash and the demon girl started to turn into ash, and then she smiled. "I guess you're happy now, are you?" is what you said before walking away.

You tried to find the boys but instead got lost in the dark forest.

"Sigh* Hello Koku-kun," you say into the dark.

"How did you know it was me?" he asks stepping out of the shadows.

"Because it's always you. Don't you think I'd get used to it?" Y/N.

"Well, kind of..." Kokushibo.

"Anyways why are you here? Every time I have a mission your there?" Y/N.

"I don't know, maybe coincidence." he shrugs his shoulders.

"I have a feeling not but ok..." you roll your eyes.

"You do know I'm still on my mission?" Y/N.

"Mhm..." Kokushibo.

"So why are you here then?" Y/N.

"I don't know." Kokushibo.

"I'm going to have to continue, so you can watch me if you want to... I have some friends with me though..." Y/N.

"I don't mind... I can hide anyways..." Kokushibo.

"Ok, follow me." you smile and lead the way.

The two of you were walking for some time before you spotted a demon crushing Inosuke head.

"Oh fuck, Inosuke what did you do?" you whisper to yourself. "Dragon breathing fifth form: blue dragon water." you tried cutting the demon head but it blocked you 'Damn it' you think to yourself.

Then a man with long black hair and a colour block haori, cutting the demon's head off easily.

"Are you ok?" He asks me, looking into my eyes.

"Um I, yea I'm fine..." you smile. 'Is Inosuke going to be fine' you think walking closer to him.

"Don't worry about him, they will come and take care of him." the male said.

"Oh, ok." you do a little bow before running into the shadows where Kokushibo was.

"Who's he?" Kokushibo whispers to you.

"I-I don't know... We better go before he sees you," you whisper back.

When you got some distance from the man you started talking again.

"You know Koku-kun I have a great idea."  Y/N.

"What is it?" Kokushibo.

"So one of my friends wants to turn someone back to human because they turned demon and someone told us it was possible. I was thinking maybe you could also become human again." you smile brightly.

"I... I can't..." he looks away.

"But why not, it would be wonderful." you smile. But then you hear something in the bush. Looking around Kokushibo was already gone.

"Ohhh, such a pity. You look strong but you disobeyed the corps rules." says someone behind you.

You didn't even see the woman's face before you felt a sharp pain in your neck and blacked out. ____________________________________________

You slowly open your eyes, looking around you didn't recognize the place. Next to you were Tanjiro and some people standing, you didn't pay much attention to them.

"Wh-where am I?" you ask and someone shoves your head down.

"Are you dumb, you're in front of the Hashira." said a boy who pushed your head down earlier.

'Hashira' that word rang inside your head as you quickly look up, to see them fully. And there he was Kyojuro, your precious brother but now he wasn't smiling.

"No, no, NO."

To be continued___________________________
                                                                  28/4/2022
(1069 Words)

Hope you liked it (: next part will come out soon, I think...