#11

Proposal

Edited

Third person Pov :

Y/n : YOU?!

Dongwook : You know him?... That's nice, Anyways Y/n & Min Ho go and freshen up then come downstairs for dinner, got it?

Y/n , Minho : Okay..

Taehyung POV :

Woah if I had known she's here, then I would have weared something nice... Aish!

Mr. And Mrs.Lee welcomed us in.. I sat on the couch with my parents ..

Soon that Min ho guy appeared from the stairs and sat opposite of us..

After a few mins later , the one I was waiting for , came downstairs!

Your outfit :

When I first saw her fighting with this (MinHo) guy, she looked so cute!

Now she look even more cute and beautiful! But she's glaring at me! I don't know why, Oh I guess it's because of the hospital incident.. anyways I don't freaking care..

She sat beside that MinHo guy.

Author G : So this is how they are sitting just in case you wante to know,
(☞ ಠ_ಠ)☞

Y/n, Minho
Mr.Lee(Centre Table)Mrs.Lee
Mr.Kim, Tae, Mrs.Kim

Then Mr.Lee started to speak...
Mr.Lee: So how's business going Mr.Kim?

Mr.Kim: Yeah.. it's going great.. And this is my wife & this is my son Kim Taehyung, and why don't you introduce your cute family to us?

Mr.Lee: Ah.. yeah, sure! This is my wife & This is my Son Lee MinHo and this is my Daughter Lee Y/n.

Y/n , MinHo : Nice to meet y'all

We three smiled.. A maid came to the living room and said..

Maid : Mam, sir the dinner is ready!

Mr.Lee nodded and looked at us...

Mr.Lee: Let's go to the dinning room!

The first one to stand up is Y/n... She ran to the dinning room making me chuckle at her cuteness..

Author G POV:

After she left everyone walked to the dinning table..

Mrs.Lee started to serve and Mrs.Kim started to help Mrs.Lee .

*Timeskip*

Everyone is eating in complete silence... Dongwook did a fake cough to gain their attention in which he succeeded..

Dongwook :*Fake cough*

Everyone looked at him..

Dongwook : So Mr.Kim , we should announce this to our kids..

Mr.Kim : You too didn't tell it to your daughter?

Dongwook : You too?... It's okay! Now we should tell them about it..

Y/n and Taehyung were confused as hell; MinHo held a sad face..

Dongwook : So Y/n you're going to marry Taehyung!

Both Taehyung and Y/n choke on their food

Y/n : W-what?!
Tae: W-what?!

They both said at the same time

Y/n : D-dad? W-why? W-WHY are you doing this to me!?

She raised her voice at the end

Dongwook : Don't raise your voice at me!

Y/n was having tears in her eyes... She looked at MinHo.

Y/n : Yah Oppa! Are you okay with this? Why aren't you saying anything? Tell me they are lying and it's just a not so funny joke!

Minho just stood up and walked to his room; Y/n looked at him in pure disbelief..

Y/n also stood up and started to walk away but stopped on her spot hearing Dongwook..

Dongwook :Marriage will be in 2 weeks.. like it or not , you're gonna marry him..!

To be continue...