🔞𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞- 𝐀 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞 🔞

Y/n pov:
"You know I'm just a servant from the kitchen, your majesty..." I mutter as Mary pinned me to the wall and kisses me. "I don't care what your statuses is. I just need you right now." She hushed me with a bite on my neck. I moaned to the feeling forgetting that'll leave a mark on me.

"We can't do this, and you should know better. What about your husband? Does he know about this affair? Let alone having an affair with peasant whose a woman." I told her as I gently pushed her off of me. I looked down in shame, "I'm sorry Mary, I...I have to go.."

"Wait! Y/n don't go just yet. Please..." Mary pleaded for me to stay a little longer. "...I'm afraid your majesty, I have to go." I told her as I left her chamber. I walked to my room, I laid down in tears. I can't keep doing this. I have to avoid her at all cost no matter the circumstances.

"What happened now? L/n..." Taylor walked in and sat next to me. I heavily sighed out loud. I didn't want her in my room as well. "What are you doing here Taylor? Aren't you supposed to be with Joe on boat back to Scotland?" I asked her as I got up and sat down next to her.

"Well...Joe and I decided that France needed us for now. And I'm staying for you as well. If I leave for Scotland, I'll miss your touch, your kisses, and so many other things..." Taylor spoke as she put her hand on my cheek. I leaned in into her touch.

I remove Taylor's hand away from my face. "Taylor we can't anymore...I thought we'd stop once you wedded Joe."

I whispered loud enough for her to hear. She leaned in more, "I don't care about anyone right now, all I care is about you. L/n why can't you accept my love for you? Why can't you just be with me?" She asked me as she gave me a kiss on lips gently.

"I...I can't Taylor. I'm just a peasant with no money and I have no power and no lands to own." I sighed as I let my tears flow.

"Just let me marry you L/n. Take you with me to Scotland. And be my wedded wife." She kept bugging me, she sounds desperate.

"All I need is your love and your touch, so please. Let me have you..." She kissed me, I kissed her back.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. I took off her night gown and she was completely naked under there.

It got me all aroused for her. I didn't care about Mary anymore. I was supposed to be with her, but she choose to marry that bastard king. I kissed her roughly, and bit her bottom lip. "Ahh" She sighed as I massaged her breasts, causing her to push back against me. I grabbed her and gently lay her down.

I got on top of her and I look at her in awed, "I never met a woman who quite beautiful as you..." I whispered as kiss her shoved my tongue into her mouth as we both fought dominantly.

In the end I won. I continued down to her neck, when I moved down to make marks, she moaned, "Fuck Darling." Her moans against my ear were making me intoxicated, and the only thing on my mind was her moans.

I don't care if she has marks on her neck, all I care that she is my property, I own her.

My lips moved as close to her collarbone as possible, leaving as many marks as possible. She wrapped her legs around me when I pushed her legs apart to get closer. My tight grip on her waist did strange things to her.

She kissed my lips again, so hungry that her movements were hurried and sloppy, but it still made my heart skip a beat.

I drew back from the kiss and lowered my head to kiss her inner thigh. She stiffened as she stared at me with dark eyes. She'd had sex in the past, but this felt different.

I rubbed my tongue up her thigh, causing her to moan. "L/n." She reached for my hair, but I snatched her hand away from her side. I did the same thing on the other side, which made her squirm.