"Was that on purpose you bitch?" he laughed.

"Oh shit" she said while her hands shoot to her mouth.

"No, I didn't mean to say that I'm sorry" she giggled.

"Naw it's all good I think making jokes makes it less tragic" he smiled.

"Orphan things" she said putting her hand back out and they both giggled while wiggling their fingers and squealing.

"I'm supposed to be mad at you stop making it hard for me" he said smiling at her.

"I can't help that I'm so amazing and funny" she smiled back.

"Ok class you are dismissed go find somewhere fun to go and paint" she said.

"Fuck I'm going to have to be alone with you for a long period of time" Cyrus sighed.

"Don't sound too excited sunshine" she smiled.

"Bye, have a good day" Cyrus called out to the teacher.

"You two have fun" she smiled back.

"Where should we go" she asked. She looked over to him and he didn't say anything. They both got onto the elevator in silence.

She turned to him again and then moved her hand up to him.

"You're too pretty to be rude sunshine" she said pushing him against the wall so he was below her.

"You and you fucking games" he told her grabbing her shoulders and pushing her onto the opposite wall.

She looked up to him wide eyed her heart pounding.

"I can feel how much you like this" he whispered bringing his mouth near her ear.

"I can feel you" he said making her feel like she was going to melt into a puddle.

He let out a mischievous chuckle then let go, stepping back.

"And here I was thinking you were a top" he smiled leaning back onto the other wall.

"I'll have you know I'm a perfect switch" she said as the elevator opened and she walked out flipping him off.

"Really" he said catching up to her.

"Um yeah. Is that a surprise?" she turned to him.

"No actually it's perfect" he giggled.

"Don't have to tell me you're a switch I can already tell." Ayla said opening her car door.

"How did you get here?" she asked stepping into the car.

"Walk" he said grabbing the aux.

"Do you walk everywhere" she asked turning the car on and started driving.

"Yeah pretty much unless you're driving me. It's how I stay fit look" he said smiling. When he said look, she automatically looked but quickly looked away in shock.

"Now why would you do that you fucker" she said laughing.

"I thought I would bless you once again with my glorious chest" he laughed.

"Your turn" he said making them both laugh.

"Shut up" she laughed.

"Ok where am I driving?" she asked.

"Um I don't know what about a cool hotel" he asked.

"I'm not fucking you" she smiled.

"No no I prefer making love" he smiled at her.

"I'm just kidding we're not doing anything. Especially because I'm mad at you" he said rolling his eyes.

"Oh whatever" she laughed at him.

"I'm serious I'm mad at you Ayla" he said seriously.

"Um I'm not good at apologizing maybe just ignore it and it'll go away. That's what I do" she said smiling. He wasn't amused, instead he just looked down at his phone.

"I saw this address for a hotel, it looks pretty cool- like the rooms are themed and shit" he said.

"Um yeah that sounds fine just point me in the right way" she said.

"Please" she whispered

"I don't think I have much of a choice" he said.

"Golden please-"

"Stop calling me those damn nicknames" he huffed.

"Why" she asked not to undermine him but as a genuine question.

"Because I like them too much" he said lowly.

She knew how much he liked them. It's the feeling in her stomach when she calls him that. She just realized that half of those feelings were not hers but his. When she teased him and made him laugh those feelings filled her whole body. It was love, the love he had for her.

The rest of the car ride they just listened to music. Ayla had to contain her excitement when one of her favorite songs would come up because of how similar their music taste was.

 Ayla had to contain her excitement when one of her favorite songs would come up because of how similar their music taste was