New Beginnings. New Enemies.

Start from the beginning

"If you interfere with Gohan's training, I will stop you."

"As much as I wish to lift him away of his loneliness. I won't. Piccolo, while Gohan learns to take care of himself, you and I will be sparring against each other as a way to train."

"Hm. Good. You have an understanding."

"Yes. I would also appreciate it if you were to help me on my weakest assets."

"Of?"

"My energy isn't as strong as it should be.

"It seems normal to me."

"My energy is low. I can tell I have more than I do right now. I just can't release it for an unknown reason."

"That I didn't know. You have a problem."

"I can tell."

"Your problem is that either you or something within you is holding you back."

"Thanks for reminding me."

"It can be broken. I can probably easily break that, but with your control in ki I'd say you should keep your limits on."

"You seem to not like the idea of me breaking my limits."

"You're strong enough without it being that strong. Now, let's spar. We'll talk after we finish."

"Hmm... Sparring with you won't be easy as last time. Alright."

"Waaahhh!!!!" Gohan cried once more as he ran away.

"We'll need to go somewhere away from the boy. He's a distraction to you."

"That boy is four years old!"

"He's a Hybrid. He'll get a hang of this."

"And I'm afraid that it'll be by loss."

Piccolo just blasts a beam, Li yelps and dodges it.

"We'll start now. We'll train the boy after six months."

"Hn. Alright."

Li and Piccolo sparred hard, she would hit some and he would hit more.

"You seem to be slagging."

"Because I'm trying to focus my ki to allow me to fly and I'm trying to focus on my opponent!"

"You need to make flying a natural thing. A habit you may call it." She nods and follows suit.

"I know. Goku taught me."

The days ended fast, leaving Li and Piccolo exhausted.

"Piccolo. We've sparred all day for the past few days. Can we please see Gohan?"

"Hm. Fine. I was going to check on the kid anyway." She smiled and nods.

He and she flew and saw Gohan curling himself as he cried absolutely hungry.

"He needs food."

"There's an apple tree a bit far from here."

"Take me there." He nods.

Once they got back from getting apples, the pair placed the apples right near Gohan to find.

"Apples! But there aren't any apple trees here up this mountain." He just shrugged it off and take a big bite on the apple.

"Bleh! It's sour!"

Piccolo scowled and Li couldn't help but laugh at him.

"You're a riot! Ha! I told you that the apple you chose for him wasn't good! Ha ha ha!!"