New Beginnings. New Enemies.

Start from the beginning

"Your still in medical school. I haven't seen you in such a long time for that. What if my baby is the same?! I won't see him anymore!"

"You will! He'll visit you like I am now. Besides, Gohan is with our friends! What's the worst that could happen?"
-------
"I would say that's the worst, but he should be easily revived with the orbs."

"You mean the Dragon Balls?" Li shuddered.

Chichi had fainted and Ox-King was there to support her. He had came to visit his family, but with Goku and Gohan's he had stayed with his daughter.

"You left Gohan with Piccolo?!" Li glared at them.

"W-We had no choice!" Krillin stuttered.

"It turns out that Goku is an alien! A Saiyan is what his evil brother called it!" Bulma added as she tinkered with the broken scouter.

"It seemed obvious once he turned at the night of the full moon." She shrugged. "Now, tell me where they are!"

"We don't know, Li." Master Roshi sighed. "Maybe if you let me puff puff your-" Bulma threw her screwdriver on his head.

"Well, it's a good thing Goku taught me how to fly and sense energy levels. I'll be able to find them."

"What about Chichi?" Krillin asked her.

"Just tell her I ran away with some guy or something... She'll believe it." Li shrugged as she flew straight to where she would assume Piccolo would be at. A wasteland.
------
Piccolo scowled as he watched Gohan cry for the twenty-eth time. He crocked his head towards Li's energy. He scoffed and smirked.

"Well, I didn't expect to see you again, Li Li."

"Piccolo, you've been awfully quiet since the Tournament. Heard you finally killed Goku. And his older brother as well."

"It made sense that Goku was an alien. He's too powerful to be human."

"Why would you turn to helping us?"

"Can't have other beings taking what's mine."

"Piccolo... About Gohan."

"I'm training him. I won't go easy."

"Go as much as you see appropriate."

"Oh? Not trying to stop me? Maybe you've gone weak."

"Hmm... Maybe. That's why I'll be training with you."

"No. NO!"

"You can't get rid of me." She smirked as she got in her stance.

"Ridiculous. Fine! Killing you would benefit me later."

"I have yet to show you a move I've developed my own."

"It's called-"
------

"Waaahhh!!! I want my Mommy!!!" Gohan cried and cried.

Piccolo cringed at his whaling. He still kept his eyes on Gohan he felt a surge of familiar ki come at him.

"Human!"

"Demon! You seem distracted and by my little god son. I think he's starting to rub off you."

"There is a threat much greater than you and I together. I need to keep an eye sharp on him!"

"Since when did you start caring about this planet, Piccolo?" Li sighed, but smiled as she watched Gohan followed a small frog hopping like it did. "You have a selfish reason. I could tell, but you know, that selfish reason is why you're helping us defeat these... Saiyans."