Revealing your relationship -Tzuyu

Start from the beginning

the other just scrolling on her phone. She looked adorable, No makeup or anything. Just her. In a messy bun, an oversized shirt and some grey sweatpants.

You stared at her for a few minutes before she turned over to you with a raised eyebrow, lightly chuckling as you gulped. "what is it sweetheart?" "you're beautiful my love" you whispered as a light blush coats her cheeks.

"As are you darling" she whispered pecking your lips. "Done?" she questioned as she turned to look at the laptop, you nodded as it finished downloading onto your phone.

"Alright, You want the straddling picture or the standing picture?" you asked as she hummed, "straddling because you're posting a straddling video already, so brings a few different looks" Tzuyu said as you nodded,

you sent her the picture as she saved it and went to instagram. "Ready?" "yup" You mumbled as the two of you fell into a comfortable silence, typing down what you wanted to say to each other.

Checking the clock to see if it had hit midnight yet. Once it hit midnight it was officially going to be your anniversary. The two of you finished and waited,

As soon as it hit midnight both of you pressed post as you went to tiktok, writing a short message before posting the video as well. The caption of the post that Tzuyu posted contained this.

'Happy 8 years my love, i hope to spend this year and many more by your side. You've taken care of me even when you're younger then me, you always make me feel like i'm the most beautiful girl in the world and i thank you for that. I'll take you out of more dates this year and i'll give you as many kisses as you wish. I love you so much, forever and always baby. Happy anniversary y/n.

-Chou Tzuyu ❤️'

Your caption for your post:

'The love of my life, Tzuyu. Thank you for the past 8 years, thank you for putting up with me all the time, i know i might annoy you sometimes but you'll always make me know my worth. You've been there since day one. I'm do grateful i can wake up every morning in your arms. You mean the world to me and i love you so much. I'll love you until the end of the line. This year i'll love you even harder. You make me fall in love with you over and over again, every single day. I would do anything to see the cute smile that shines on your face. Forever and always my love. <3'

Tiktok Caption:

'Happy 8 year anniversary my darling ❤️'

As soon as it uploaded it went viral, everything. The instagram post, the tiktok, your ship name, even the members were shocked. They bursted into your room, with their phones out.

"YOU GUYS WENT PUBLIC?!" Nayeon yelled as Tzuyu started laughing making you chuckle, "Yeah, we did" you said before turned to Tzuyu, whispering a small. "Happy 8 years Tzu" "Happy 8 years baby" she whispered back.

The members coo'd as Momo had an idea, she told all the members to post every picture they had of the two of you on Twices instagram story.

Twices Insta Story: