"You owe me for this." Ymir was annoyed still. "Where are we going again?" She yawned out, covering her mouth with a hand.

"State street." You were quick to reply back. I'll do anything you want, Ymir." You didn't know how to express how much thanks you had at this very moment. You genuinely meant anything she wanted. Even your right kidney, you didn't need two.

"Good, I'm holding you to that."

"Ymir!" History 'tsked. "Do we know what happened?" She turned to you, blue eyes wide open like a kid on Christmas Day. It was crazy to think that minutes ago she was sleeping, the girl looked wired now.

You gave your phone to Historia opening your messages with Connie, then when she was done reading those you showed her the texts from Reiner.

"I can't believe Armin would do something like that!" She was shocked, exclaiming when she got to Reiners text. "What a lie, telling him you and Jean fucked!"

Oof.

"Uh." Ymir coughed, not able to control herself. Historia's head snapped to Ymir, then slowly back to you- a look of horror on her face.

"No." She shook her head. You just....blinked. "Oh my god." He hands went to cover her face. "When? What? Are you guys a thing?"

"Historia, one question at a time. You'll break her." 

You couldn't even lie this time, Ymir knew already. But Ymir kept it a secret, well up until now. Historia would find have found out eventually.

"My first night here at Trost, that frat party...we fucked." You answered number one, her face twisting in shock. She didn't know you then, but heard the story of how after one night out you got your neck painted in hickies. "It was only Jean and Eren that kne-"

"Eren?" She cut you off, shocked that he was one of the first to know.

"Well, he figured it out the next day." You laughed at the memory of the breakfast from hell. Where you spilled hot coffee after he surprised you with his sleuthing skills. Things were easy then. "Marco knows now, so does Sasha and Connie. They just recently found out though. I guess Armin knows too since he said that to Reiner? But I don't know it doesn't seem like something he would just say. It's out of pocket for Armin, plus you saw his texts. Reiner was piss drunk, maybe he got confused."

"Yeah but who else could have told Reiner? My brain goes to Connie blabbed but you can't confuse that boy with Armin. That's like apples to oranges." Ymir gave her piece. "Armin probably knows about it though, hate to break it to you but knowing him; he always did."

Your stomach churned. Armin always knowing would make sense. He was like a brother to Eren. But Eren said he wouldn't tell a soul. He gave you a pinky promise. Those mean shit, at least to you. 

Maybe Armin found out recently. For your sanity, you hoped.

"Are you and Jean a thing?" Historia asked again, the blonde still stuck on it. "He slept in your room the other night, right?

"No, we're not together. And yes, he did but we didn't do anything. I made him sleep on the floor." Another lie out of your mouth, lying had become too easy for you to do. It wasn't a good thing.

"But-"

Ymir put her hand up in the girls face, stopping her from going any further. Historia let out a huff, annoyed because she had so many questions. Upset as well, because why was she just finding this out. It had been a whole year. Did you hide anything else from them all?