07

After skating for three hours we get off the ice and hand our skates back. Ashton goes to hail a cab but I shake my head.

"We're taking the bus like normal people" I say.

Ashton laughs and nods and we walk to the bus stop. When the bus pulls up we get on and sit right at the back.

"So what are you gonna do for the rest of the night?" Ashton asks.

"I have to go see beau then I have work" I sigh "You?"

"Wednesdays are movie days for me and the boys" Ashton says making me smile and look down at my hands.

I remember when me and dad had movie nights.

I shake my head at the thought and smile at Ashton.

We get back to the hotel, going straight in and go our separate ways. I walk to beaus room and Ashton walks to his.

When I get to his room I take a deep breath and knock on the door. It opens seconds later and Beau steps out of the way and allows me in.

"This is gonna be quick" Beau says. I don't bother to sit down and just turn to face him "You know my views on cheaters and you know my rules, you break my rules you pay the price"

"I didn't cheat. We didn't do anything. Just some innocent dancing" I say.

"Innocent my arse! You were grinding all over him Rio!" Beau yells making me flinch "We - we're done"

"So you're gonna throw away two years?" I ask. He doesn't answer and I scoff, shaking my head and storming out, slamming the door on the way out.

I go down to my room and slam the door. I run my hands through my hair and pull it, screaming it. I grab a glass off the side and throw it. I sink to the floor in tears and wrap my arms around my legs.

Theres a knock on my door and I stand up. I open it to reveal Ashton and shake my head. He opens his mouth as if to speak and I dive into his chest. I cry into his t-shirt and he runs his hands through my hair.

"H-He left m-me" I sob.

Ashton walks us into my room, shutting the door with his foot and leads me to my bedroom. He sits me on my bed then goes into the bathroom and grabs some tissue. He walks back in and passes it to me, sitting next to me.

"What happened?" He asks.

"I went to see him - he saw us - me and you. Saw us dancing and he flipped. He left me" I cry "Two years completley down the drain. All wasted"

"I'm so sorry, Rio. This is all my fault"

"No, it's mine, Ash. I have to take responsibilty for this" I nod "What happened to movie night?"

"I came over to see if you wanted to come?"

"Uh sure" I nod "Just let me change"

I grab a pair of black leggings and an oversized black sweatshirt. I go into the bathroom and change into them. Tieing my hair up into a messy ponytail and slipping my feet into my black vans.

We walk to Ashtons room and when we get there Luke and Michael are arguing.

"Mean girls!" Luke yells.

"The little mermaid!" Michael yells back.

"Guys, why dont we let Rio choose?" Ashton suggests. He leans towards me and looks at the lads "They do this every movie night"

I stand up and look at the movie selection. I pick one up and show them "Ferris Beaulers day off?"

"Whats that about?" They all ask.

"You havent wathched this film?!" I ask "You have to. Its an eightees classic, like Dirty Dancing or Greese, except greese was earlier"

"Is it good?" Michael asks.

"Amazing" I nod.

-

Halfway through the film I realise two things.

1) I have consumed most of the popcorn in the huge bowl on my lap

And

2) I am now the only one awake

I had Michael with his foot on my shoulder. Luke with his legs across my groin basically on top of Michael. Calum against the back of the couch, having fell off ten minutes in and Ashton with his head on my shoulder and an arm across my torso. It was like a game of twister gone wrong.

I quietly laugh and grab the remote, turning the film off. I softly stand up, replacing ny body with a huge penguin stuffie that was on the other couch. I cover them all in blankets and quickly take a picture.

I grab some paper from the coffee table and a pen.

Ash, Luke, Mikey and Cal,

Thanks for the movie night. I really enjoyed the first half until two of you had your feet on me (Muke) one was drooling on my shoulder (Ashton) and one was talking about becoming the one in the band to play the uccelale (Calum)

But thanks anyway. It cheered me up.

Rio x

I quietly tip toe out the room and turn around, only to see Beau. His eyes go wide and I shake my head.

"No, Beau. It isn't what it looks like! I swear-"

I'm cut off when he raises his hands and walks away. I groan and run my hands through my hair. I walk back to my room and walk in.

I clean up the glass I smashed and take my leggings off, getting into bed and sighing.

I quickly check my phone and see a few texts.

Tyler: so beaus a no no?

Tyler: sorry babe x

Tyler: oh btw ash told us x

Troye: ben and jerrys and the notebook tomorrow?

Group message to Troyler: 1) Tyler please stop being queen when im sad and 2) Troye that would be great x see you tomorrow

Ash: Sorry for drooling on you xxx

Rio: Its cool. Its better than Michaels and Lukes feet xxx

Ashton: and i'm here for you. If you need anything at anytime. Don't hesitate to ask xxx

Rio: Thanks ash. It means a lot xxx

I smile as I put my phone on charge and lay down. Its funny how someone i met only a few days a go can make me go to bed with a smile on my face whereas with beau it was mostly tears that i let out. Ashton just had this affect on me. And i had no idea how to control it.