[1] Third Year

Getting into third year was an exciting feeling for others because it was the last year, and they were the oldest at the school. Therefore, mostly those who fought with each other made up to create a memorable memories while they were still in school. Getting into third year also made the students matured than the years before.

However, not everyone has the same mindset like them. Some continued to hold grudge on one another and also cause problems as well.

There is also an individual who keep feeling boosted when a group of girls shouted encouraging words with their overly high-pitched voices, and make sure his hair on top notch even though he involved in a vigorous sport.

Iwaizumi just watch Tooru waving at the girls in displeased. He sighed thinking there was no other way to make him stop his usual fan-service, especially now the coach told them to rest for ten minutes.

Then, his eyes caught a girl standing at the door, leaning to it with a bag in her hand, he assumed a bento, while watching Tooru continuing waving at the girls at the second floor.

Tooru, unaware of someone watching him, continued to smile his handsome smiles until a ball came hitting his head. He knew who has the gut to ever do that to him, and he just pouted at Iwaizumi.

"Iwa-chan, that's not cute at all."

"You know what else is not cute ? You, waving at the other girls while your girlfriend came all the way here to give you your lunch."

Tooru immediately turned around to the door of the court to see his girlfriend, smiling at his way, giving Iwaizumi a small salute as a thanks.

He immediately went to her with a huge smile and a cute jogs, before he towering over her. His arm was placed above her on the door, while she looked up to him unwavering, as if it was normally occured to her.

"Here your lunch. Your mom told me she would be late today. This is her apology lunch." He took it from her, already drooling thinking of whatever the lunch is made by his mother.

She turned around, high ponytail sway gracefully as she made her turn.

"Come over for dinner, or i'll drag you there."

He felt giddily as he was overwhelmed by the feelings within him, a feeling where he was feeling lucky to have such a cool and beautiful girlfriend.

His body moved on its own when he grabbed her wrist, making the girl stopped and turned around to look at him. He did not know what came over him, but it was not the first time it happened.

"Hey, let's have our lunch together. I'll tell the coach to release me early. It's been a while." Tooru said naturally, as if he had practiced those to save himself when this happened. The first time it happens, he stammered and it became awkward, thus embarrassed him.

Well, it had been five years since they were in relationship, and known each other ever as long as they could remember.

She smile reflected on his face.

"Okay. I'll be in the cafeteria then. Don't be late." She told him, and he hummed before letting her go. It hurts him to not pull her into a hug now, but if he caught doing that in school ground, the teacher won't spare them any mercy.

Iwaizumi noticed a different vibe from him once he entered the court back. Tooru kept smiling and humming, struck by love. It cringed him, but it was better than him waving and smiling at other girls. He felt grateful to his childhood friend once again.

Entering the hallway, everyone eyes always found following her for a moment before they realized and focused on what they were doing. It was like feasting their eyes on the celebrity that seemed to have a perfect features.