Chapter 5|| Bastard

Start from the beginning

She always says that I'm the piper and they're the rats following me towards the drains.

I guess she's right. Especially because my mind is always down in the gutter. HAHA, that was good, that was good...

Mario was off somewhere chatting with the boys and l looked as she flicked her blonde hair behind her shoulder, revealing her blue eyes.

They were like Az's, only of course, hers were much prettier than this girl's.

I'll admit, this was some fine lady right here! I'm gonna have a goood time with her. She smiled sweetly up at me and I smirked down at her.

I could practically feel her heart melting. I got lucky here. She took my hands and led me to a spare room where I think drama used to take place.

"I want you, Cam."She sighed dreamily, looking into my eyes. And there we are, the same words from every girl. It's actually irritating. I nodded and pressed my lips against hers.

She moaned and threw her hands into my hair, combing her fingers through it. At one point her fingers got stuck in one my curls and she had to tug to get her fingers out of my hair.

OUCH. I HAVE FEELINGS?

I groaned and pushed my tongue into her mouth and let her start grinding her hips against mine.

We separated for breath for a second before joining our lips back together. I ran my hands through her hair and she moaned.

Damn, I should tug at her curls too and see how she feels.

"Hey, who was that girl." She asked as I began kissing down her neck. "Azalea?" I asked, pressing my lips down harder. "Yeah, whatever her name is,"she said breathlessly. 

"Why?"

She continued to run her hands through my hair and from time to time let out loud moans. "Because, its just me and you now. And I don't want some fake bitch who wants do be your girlfriend, to ruin it."

Um, I don't think she understands. Does she not know who I am? This is literally my motto. I make out with them and then dump them. It's as simple as that. Maybe a reckless fuck every now and then but, not a girlfriend.

I stopped kissing her neck when I realised what she said, "Did you just call her a bitch?" I yelled, shoving her off me. Her eyes widened and she pushed herself back onto me, "N-no, no I d-didn't." She stuttered.

Yeah that's right, be scared BITCH.

"Yeah no. This isn't working out. Bye - whatever your name is." I said, storming out of the room.

"It's Cecily!" she yelled after me, but I just turned the corner and walked away, glad to be hearing the bell ringing so I could just get to my next class, which I had with Lea.

END OF FLASHBACK•

What a bitch...

Mario burst out laughing, "Listen bro, that girl is kinda right though. Why are you friends with that girl?"

I shoved him, "Because, she's my best friend, I've known her since we were really young and she's always been there for me."

He scoffed at that, "Been there for you with what? Homework?" He burst out laughing at his joke and I just stared at him.

This guy...

I rolled my eyes and glared at him. He put his hands up in surrender and took a couple steps back. "Sorry sorry."