SMELL OF CIGARETTES AND OIL MOTOR... WHO ARE YOU?

Takemichi stood there impaled in front of the tall boy. A boy with a build neither too strong nor too feeble, with a complexion so white as to glimpse the bluish of the veins and the redness of the lips, with hair black as coal and slightly tousled, with a sweet smile on his face and eyes as black as the oblivion but reassuring and friendly and even strangely familiar. "Emm... .this scarf is yours, right? It ran away!" The gentle but attentive voice of the boy brought Takemichi back to reality. "Oh yes! Is mine! Thank you... ".The little boy said as he received the green scarf and without realizing it began to observe the boy again. "Emmm..there's something on my fac-" he began by saying before abruptly stopping and panicking "W-What's up?! Are you okay?! D-Don't cry ..". The little boy belatedly noticed that hot tears were streaming down his face. "Ah! No! ... Not again ... uwah ... what e-embarrassment! W-What's happening to me?! E-Excuse me ...." the boy sobbed as he ardently rubbed his eyes. The pale-skinned boy handed him a handkerchief and tried to calm him. After a bit of tears, the two sat down on the swing. 'What an embarrassment! I want to die! I'm 26! What am I crying to do! ... But ... those eyes ... after seeing them I felt my chest tighten ... a tearing pain' "Are you okay?" thought the child until the older boy's voice interrupted him. "Ah! Yes! Thanks and sorry" "Don't worry". After the brief exchange, an awkward silence fell between the two. Takemichi's gaze suddenly filled with seriousness and determination and he thought 'His eyes remind me of' his '.... I don't want to let him suffer anymore .. neither he nor anyone else ... I will protect you!'.The older boy noticed the look and a pang in his chest pierced him. 'This child's ways and his gaze... are mature. He looks like he's been through hell. Such a fragile and cute little baby... he shouldn't go through bad things! He should just play and smile! Babies don't deserve horrible things! As an older brother, I do not allow such things! I have to help this child!' and a look of determination and a brilliant smile filled the boy's handsome face. Takemichi confused by the boy's ways tried to speak, but a certain smell attracted him "Iww! What a smell it is! It looks like a mixture of ... c-cigarettes and ... motor oil ?!". While Takemichi waved his small hand in the air, the boy replied "Ah! Sorry! The smell is mine, that is, it is soaked in my clothes! Here ... baby! Umm ... you see ... big people smoke and I'm a big person! But you never do that, ok? ... For the smell of engines ... you know, I'm the owner of a motorcycle shop, so I fix them and sell them. I just finished work and came here for a breath of fresh air. Probably I still have the smell. How did you know? " ended up saying the older boy. "Emmm ... my uncle smokes and for the oil it's intuition" 'Well ... in truth, half of my companions smoked and then we were a gang of motorcyclists,' thought the child. Takemichi, who didn't want the weird silence from before, spat "Bikes are cool" and the guy as a kid who told him about his favorite video game, replied "They're fabulous! You can run them fast and they don't consume as much space as cars.People think they are common means but for me they are alive! Especially in these times where those who use them are considered a loser. You know ... in my day ... when I was 15 ... they were very popular!Whoever had a motorcycle was usually a thug and decorated it in every way. We took care of it and we were all cool! " "WOW!" escaped from Takemichi's mouth and embarrassed he covered his lips.The boy laughed and asked the boy if he liked motorcycles and Takemichi so much nodded so loudly with happiness that his little head would almost come off. The black-eyed boy loosened his shirt and pulled out a chain with a tag and handed it to the child."Here, there is the name of my shop on it ... and nearby ... so if you have time you pass by. Ah! Obviously, ask your parents first!" Takemichi carefully accepts the tag and the boy said, "You know, I'm an older brother and I like looking after the kids. You are a really polite and cute little boy, unlike my brothers. Mmmm... so you can consider me like an older brother. If you have a problem or you just want to talk, come and see me. I will wait for you! Ah! Look what time it is ... so late! But now you have to go! Your mother will worry. " Little Takemichi felt like a reassuring warmth from the boy's voice. He felt lucky that in this life he has met someone like that and that he has found a column that will help him and so with a little courage "B-Big brother ... I'm Hanagaki Takemichi ... what's your name? " "Ah! I didn't tell you! Ahem Ahem! I'm Sano Scinichiro! See you little 'mitchy!" And he walked away. The little boy was amazed by everything 'M-Mitchy? No ... was his name Sano? " Takemichi felt he had found one of the pieces to save everyone and everything. That boy, who was he?. Bewildered, he set off for home and after escaping his mother's many worried questions, he lay down with a head full of questions ...

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

AUTHOR'S NOTE:Hello guys. As promised here is the chapter. Anyway thanks to STRAWBERRY7166 (i wanted to tag you but I don't know how to do it.Hehehe)   for the comment  and also to others for reading my story. For me even a single comment fills me with happiness. It's a bit embarrassing but that's how i'm made.Hehehe. I like it when at the end of a chapter I can comment because it makes me feel closer to the readers. Having said that-bye bye