🔞Winter Night🔞

Notes:

•This one-shot narrates the sex between the two characters, do not continue reading if this content is not to your liking.

•I just stress that the age of the characters in my AU is completely legal, it's your problem if you want to compare it with the ages of the animated series.

•The last name Mulliner is the one I gave to my Frank from my AU. So, it's not part of the canonical universe of the video game or the series.

══════════════

Winter is a great season. Loved by many, hated by others. Jake belonged to the latter percentage. The winter season was not his favorite for the obvious reason of the cold.

Jake was a warmer person who enjoyed the summer. He would rather spend a whole day surfing the subway than be cooped up at home with no big activities.

His lover, Frank, was the opposite of him. They were locked up in a cabin belonging to the Mulliner family.

Jake had a hard time adjusting to his boyfriend's way of life. While his eldest had every possible comfort since he was a child. He and his mother had to survive in an apartment, with Connie working two jobs to support them both.

Either way, Bressler was grateful for what he had. He was also happy that Frank wasn't one of those people who thought they were in control of everything in front of them just because they were millionaires.

Although on the outside Mulliner appeared to be a cold man, devoid of feelings, with Jake he showed the opposite. He even used to act tender in moments of nervousness when Jake acted adorable.

He couldn't avoid him. Jake provoked so many reactions all over her body.

"Augh! I hate the cold! "the youngest complained as he hugged himself.

He was sitting in front of the fireplace. Even so, his body still felt cold. Frank knew that, so he was quick to find a blanket to cover his bunny.

"Is that better? "he asked after wrapping the blanket around Jake.

"Umm... it might be better," Jake hesitated. His gaze rested on the flames of fire in the fireplace.

Frank let out a laugh. He took the blanket from his lover, heard his complaint, but ignored it, then proceeded to wrap them both up.

Mulliner hugged Jake from behind, almost immediately, Bressler snuggled in, feeling happy to be that way together with Frank.

Jake began to love that moment. The coldness of his body was slowly being left behind. The warmth that his partner's body gave him helped him feel better, rather, it helped him feel loved by Mulliner.

Unexpectedly, Bressler felt a different warmth, right on his neck. What at first felt like small kisses turned into light bites that managed to tingle every inch of his body.

"What... What are you doing? "he hesitated his question. He was holding back a gasp that threatened to come out.

"Isn't it obvious? "Frank let out a naughty laugh, "I'm warming you up, bunny".

Jake arched his body as an intense bite was received on his neck. His cheeks turned red. He bit his lips to stifle a moan. He liked how Frank managed to envelop him in a sex craving mood.

"Do you want me to continue?".

Hell, yes, of course! Jake thought about answering him, but he didn't want to be so direct, not at the moment. So, he nodded his head while his eyes were closed.