"That is definitely not creepy.....at all...yaa...uh... why am I so awkward all of a sudden?" I whispered under my breath hoping he didn't hear but then I remembered he has super duper hearing.

After the guy had left with the Elijah guys coffin Klaus looked at me with a curious stare.

"What? Checking me about doggy" I joked running a hand dramatically down my body, his gaze suddenly hardened that kinda scared me not that I'll ever admit it.

"Do not call me a doggy" he demanded, a smirk formed on my lips then I smiled as I figured his "weakness".

"Stop laughing its not funny" he practically whined, "n-no" I said between laughs looking at his face, he looked like a kicked puppy

He just narrowed his eyes at me and then told me to follow him so I did.

"Awww man we have to travel in a car? I hate cars tho I always get car sick" I whined it was true I started getting car sick in cars ever since the accident.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

"Lena its gonna be ok you and Matt will figure it out don't worry" I comforted my twin as she cut the call with mom. Suddenly for some reason some memories blurred out but the next thing I knew was the fact that I was in the car with mom and dad while they scolded both me and Elena for sneaking out.

"I am sor—" I was cut off when the car went off the bridge into the water.

"AAAAHHHHH"

Elena and me held our dads hand as mom passed out he mouthed a 'I love you' to us as I shook my head, I didn't wanna die, I didn't wanna loose my parents or my twin.

Soon enough everyone passed out while I was still awake, I couldn't breathe, I was scared this whole thing was really scary.

My eyes drooped as I expected my fate, I was gonna die, this was it. I drowned and I died. But suddenly I felt some force and a shadow picked me but I was too weak and I passed out.

I woke up and looked around realising I was in the hospital, memories of what happened flooded back to me.

What happened to mom and dad and Elena?

The door to my room opened up and I saw Jenna and Jeremy come rushing in with tears streaming down their faces. That wasn't good.

"Wheres mom, dad Lena?" I asked my voice cracky.

"Mads, Grayson and Miranda they're- they're d-dead and Elena she is p-passed out in the other r-room" Jenna explained between sobs.

No

No

No

NO NO NO.

That couldn't have been dead, they cant.

"No p-please tell me you're lying Jeremy?" I sobbed. He just shook his head as more tears came out from all three of our eyes.

It hurt so much, why did it hurt so much?

Me, Elena ans Jeremy had drifted apart after the accident, Jeremy went to drugs while Elena wrote everything in a journal, and me? I fell into depression, I couldn't take it anymore.

I couldn't stay in this hell hole of a town anymore so I left, I completed my school year  early and went to my dream art school, I knew mom and dad would have been proud of me.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Klaus started the car and we left the warehouse.

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Hey guys!

IMPORTANT: OK SO I MADE AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT FOR WP WHERE I POST EDITS SO GO CHECK IT OUT!! ITS BY @mikaelsxnripper

Word count: 1034

I am really really sorry for not updating recently but my exams are coming and I have a lot of study pressure especially because I am in a thing called NCC in school so I miss a lot of studies for its work so I have to keep up with that, so I am just warning you please don't be mad at such less updates, I am so sorry.

I hope you guys are staying safe I love you byee!
~Fiona <3

I hope you guys are staying safe I love you byee! ~Fiona <3