She used the terminal to make a phone call, and Xia Qingning's voice soon came from there.

   "Xiaoruo!"

   Xia Ruo said, "Auntie, I want to ask you for help with something."

After    left the Xia family, both her aunt and uncle called her and asked them to come to them if anything happened.

  My aunt also offered to take her to live at home so that she could take care of her, but she declined.

   "What's the matter?" Xia Qingning temporarily put down the work at hand.

Xia Ruo recounted the restaurant bill, "I want to ask my aunt's lawyer friend to help me mail a lawyer's letter to the old man, and let him settle all the accounts of the three properties within a time limit, otherwise I will sue. "

   Grandpa scum cares about face the most, and will definitely not allow her to sue. If you lose face of the Xia family, all the bills will be cleared up.

  Xia Qingning laughed out loud, "No problem, you can send me a copy of the bill, and I will definitely help you get it done within three days."

   "Thank you Auntie!" Xia Ruo thanked her sweetly.

  Xia Qingning smiled and said, "You're welcome, just come to me if you have anything."

   The second brother took great care of her back then, and it was also the help of the second brother to get a smooth divorce, so she was very concerned about Xia Ruo, her own niece.

   It was just that under the guidance of Xu Ying, Xia Ruo and them were not very close.

   "Xiaoruo, you have changed!"

   She sighed: "But this kind of change is very good. If you want to live well, you have to strengthen yourself first, and you have to be cruel to those who are disgusting!"

   Xia Ruo's heart warmed, "Well, auntie, I will."

Feng Yan is a very smart person, after hearing Xia Ruo's phone call, she knows what she means.

   "You did a great job of pulling money from the bottom of the pot!" He said rarely with admiration.

   Xia Ruo copied all the contents on the brain, "I don't have much time to spend with them."

   Let the old man and Xia Xuhong know this time that since she said she wants to sue, it is not a threat, don't think that she will be bullied without her parents.

   Feng Yan asked lazily, "Do you want to go to the other two places next?"

   Xia Ruo sent a copy of the content to her aunt, "Go! Why don't you go?"

  Feng Yan raised his eyebrows, "You directly ask the lawyer to mail a lawyer's letter to sue. Your old man will balance the account for the sake of face. It's useless for you to go now, right?"

   Xia Ruo looked at him sideways, "Of course I'm going now not for accounting, but to save the evidence."

   She asked casually: "You said that if I manage these three industries vigorously and the turnover reaches the point where the Xia family is jealous, will they find a way to take it back?"

  Feng Yan instantly understood her intentions, "It's absolute for them to be so disgusting."

   "You want to collect evidence. If they want to take it back or occupy it in the future, you will pretend to be pitiful and fight back?"