But not only was she unaffected, but she also agreed, which made him feel very happy. What annoyed him the most was the weak little white flower and the nymphomaniac.

  Xia Ruo went upstairs and swept the private room on the second floor that looked like it had not been used for a long time. The whole wall was covered with the kind of red and purple peony and peony wallpaper, which made his eyes hurt.

   Feng Yan also felt hot eyes, "The decoration style of this restaurant is very strange!"

   He has been to many restaurants with original ingredients under the name of Chinese restaurants. Although many of the decorations look nondescript, they are at least not irritating to the eyes. Xia Ruo's family is really hard to describe!

   Xia Ruo was also very speechless, "This is an example of a failure in imitating Chinese restaurants, no wonder the business is so bad!"

   It's no wonder that after she chose, Grandpa Slag agreed so readily, even if she didn't ask for it, the restaurant would probably close soon.

Xia Ruo found the manager's office and found it was smoky, with scattered playing cards and a pile of cigarette butts on the coffee table.

   She asked the robot outside to call in to clean up, and then clicked on the optical brain in the office to check the business situation.

   The result was similar to what she expected, losing money every month, and then subsidizing it from the Xia family.

   This is one of the ancestral properties of the Xia family's fortune. Although he lost money again and again, the old man may still have some feelings for him.

   Xia Ruo looked at the bill and found a lot of problems, the manager must be greedy for ink.

When    turned to the next few pages, her eyes became slightly cold.

   Two days ago, the restaurant purchased a large amount of original ingredients and some things that have nothing to do with the restaurant. It actually cost 100,000 star coins, and the payment has not yet been paid, but all the bills have been recorded in the restaurant.

   Feng Yan sat next to her and saw the bill, "Does this want you to pay for them?"

Xia Ruo shook his head and sneered: "No, they must know that I don't have 100,000 Star Coins in my account, and they will be charged after a while. If I can't get the money, they will definitely force me to sign the inequality of repayment. Agreement, or forcibly take the restaurant to pay off the debt.”

  The two million star coins that Feng Yan transferred to her, she opened an account alone, and set up the highest level of encryption, it is impossible for the Xia family to find out.

   Feng Yan frowned, "Your grandfather is going too far."

   Compared to this, his grandfather looks so cute!

   Xia Ruo said: "This should be made by my uncle, but even if my grandfather finds out, he will only open one eye and close one eye."

  Old man Xia now places all his hopes on his eldest grandson, Xia Jun. The big house is his lifelong hope, and he will only blindly condone and favor him.

   Feng Yan looked at Xia Ruo curiously, "Then what are you going to do? Will you accept this account?"

  Xia Ruo hooked her lips, "Of course not. Since they are shameless, I don't need to keep them for them."

   If it wasn't for her and Feng Yan's sudden arrival today to tell the manager to get out, she would never have seen this bill, and it would have been too late when she found out.