Chapter 15

A/N I know I said that I wont be updating till my exams are over but I got some free time and this is a gift, I guess..

Well, enjoy...

James drove Emily to her house.

"Wait here..." Emily said and she went upstairs

Around 5 minutes later, she came down with a simple T shirt and jeans and tossed James a shirt and some sweatpants.

"Thanks." James said as he catch the clothing she threw "but may I ask why you have guys clothes?"

"I have a brother remember?" Emily said.

"Oh yeah... short memory." James laughed. He got changed.

"Where do you wanna go?" James asked.

"I don't know. Maybe a night stroll at the beach?"

"That would be wonderful." He said and grabbed his car keys.

They went to the beach and walked towards the ocean. The light from the moon was reflected back by the water causing the water so shine. The breeeze softly went through Emily's air and it was perfect.

Emily took her shoes off and went to wet her feet at the water. James saw his girlfriend and followed her example.

"Enjoying yourself?" James said as he wrapped his arm around Emily's waist and pulled her gently to his body.

"Yeah. It's so relaxing and peaceful." Emily said amused "it's amazing."

"You're amazing." James remarked. His remark caused Emily to blush softly. James kissed her cheeks afterwards causing her to blush even more.

They both walked along the beach. Sharing stories and jokes, having the time of their lives. Emily loves James and James loves Emily. Nothing could break them apart.

After hours of strolling and talking, they decided to go home. On the way to the car, they met one of their best friends in the world.

"Hey guys." Demi waved to them.

"Heeey... so how's homecoming?" James asked.

"Did you guys win?" Emily added.

"You will not believe this but we did!! Aahhh..." Demi screamed like a little girl getting a gift on Christmas.

"I told you you guys will win." Emily said proud of them.

"Congratulations." James said.

"Thank you so much.." Logan and Demi said.

They chatted for a while before James and Emily walked back to the car.

"So um.. are you happy that they won homecoming?" James asked.

"Yes of course! They're such a cute couple."

"Naah.. we're cuter."

"Oh c'mon James."

James drove Emily home. They said their goodbyes and James drove himself to his house.

When James just finished showering, he heard his phone beep. It was from Emily.

Thank you for the wonderful night James.

James smiled seeing her text.

You're welcome. You deserve it anyways, I had an amazing time with you. Goodnight my girl.

"Good night my boy" Emily replied before James turned off his phone.

He laid on his bed and said to himself "this day couldn't get any better." He covered himself with his blanket but he couldn't sleep, so he turned on the tv and scanned through the channels.

One show caught his eye. American Idol. Eversince Halston's dad cancelled his music deal again, he started to feel that his dream of becoming a singer will never come true.

The American Idol he was watching was still in the audition stage. He remembered that a lot of famous singers came from American Idol. From Kelly Clarkson, Jordin Sparks etc. Then, an idea popped in his head.

"Maybe I should audition." He said to himself. He grabbed his guitar which was sitting beside his bed.

"I'm thinking out loud! Maybe we found love right where we are." He sang.

He continued watching the show until he felt sleepy. After the show finished he felt like writing a song. Of course he is not yet a pro but he does enjoy writibg songs.

He started strumming some random notes and noted down some notes that sounded nice. Once he is done, he started framing the lyrics.

"Girl you're just amazing." He sang his first line. This song is definately for Emily.

"Looks good in the dress." He sang "even better in my sweatshirt."

He continued framing lyrics until the song was done. He called the song "AMAZING" (A/N the one by BTR) because he felt that Emily is amazing.

He sang the full song once again before going to bed. He loved the song, it's so, EMILY What is he going to do? Audition for American Idol or something else?

Whaever happens James is happy being himself right now. Having an amazing girlfriend, an amazing life, amazing friends. Basically, he couldn't ask for anything better.

He laid on his bed until he finally was able to sleep. He didn't set the alarm clock because it was Friday which means tomorrow he didn't have school. Which means again, he could wake up a bit late.