MOB APOCALYPSE!!! PT. 2 FT. Everbody

Start from the beginning

Sans: aaaayyyyeee!

Papyrus: HOW DID NO ONE SEE THAT COMING?

Lioness: I'll think about it.

*An egg shaped robot with twig like limbs randomly entered the manor carrying a TV.*

Digger: Hey, isn't that one of that egg-guy's robots?

Hoth: Yeah, I believe that series was called the Eggbot series.

Mettaton: I'm not in the mood for dealing with Eggman. Let's just throw this one out like all the other garbage.

Undyne: What's with that attitude?

Mettaton: You threw Uniqua off the roof! How are we supposed to survive this and continue the Q&A if she isn't here?

Undyne: We needed to lighten our load so we had to leave someone to fend for themselves!

Hothead: Hey guys, I think there's something on the TV the Eggbot has.

Toriel: oriental-beast has returned I suppose.

Undyne: Most of these questions are for Uni. What do we do if she isn't here?

*A loud knock is heard on the window. Uniqua stood with her face against it. She was in terrible shape.

Hoth: Don't let her in! She might have turned!

Uniqua: I haven't turned. I have been out here all this time. After I landed I began struggling for survival and eventually I was roughing it. Also, I may have seen one of the new mobs that'll be in the next Minecraft update and it was a pain in the flank to escape.

*Toriel opens the door and lets Uniqua in the manor.*

Mettaton: I would hug you but, you probably smell of sweat and wilderness.

Uniqua: That's what I always smell like after working out. Most unicorns smell like meadows or candy according to Mystic myth.

Asgore: We're glad you made it back alive, though. We have a new batch of questions.

Uniqua: Aight, let's start this episode, y'all!

Mettaton: Okay, his first question is for all of us.