Chapter 14: Teams.

Start from the beginning

Thinking he had got Kushina Naruto smiled, but it quickly faded when he saw Kushina revert into water, revealing that she had replaced herself with a Mizu Bunshin (Water Clone).

"Pretty good Naruto, you learned to use Mizu no Atsuen better than I expected you to, but still, you're lagging a bit when you're switching your Katana from one hand to the other" spoke Kushina a bit away from behind Naruto, who quickly spun around to face his sensei.

As soon as Naruto spun around to face her, Kushina quickly threw several Kunai's, with exploding notes tied to them at Naruto.

Seeing them, Naruto then quickly spun his Katana and held it backwards and quickly started to spin around at high speed and drawing the water around him to create a swirling vortex of water around himself. As Naruto spun around, he quickly cried out the name of the technique "Senkai no Mizu (Swirling Water)! (C)" where when the Kunai's hit the swirling water barrier, they exploded. But thankfully, the swirling water shield did its job and protected Naruto from the blast.

"Nicely done Naruto, now let's see how much you have improved these past two weeks" said Kushina before she then drew some water from the pond underneath her and coated her Katana with it. After which she then charged forward with her Katana thrusted forward at Naruto at high speed, where she cried out "Tachioyogi (Treading Water)! (D)".

When Naruto saw Kushina coming at him with her water covered Katana thrusted forward, he quickly prepared to counter, where just when Kushina was only a few feet away from him, Naruto quickly swung his Katana down onto the water and created a large wave of water that acted like a wall that separated himself and Kushina.

The wall of Water of course did little to stop Kushina's attack, but when Kushina struck through the wall of water and stabbed Naruto, the wall of water collapsed and "Naruto" collapsed with it, revealing that the "Naruto" behind the wall was just a reflection created by the wall of water.

"Mizu no Kagayaku (Glittering Water)! (E)...when did he fully master that? I only showed him that move a few days ago!" thought Kushina in surprise, as she had only shown Naruto that move once.

But as Kushina was recovering from her surprise at Naruto mastering Mizu no Kagayaku so quickly and at how she had be tricked by Naruto. The real Naruto appeared from behind her, with his Katana covered in water, charging at Kushina at his top speed with his Katana thrust forward, showing that he was using Tachioyogi.

Sensing danger from behind, thanks to her many years in the ANBU division, Kushina quickly flipped backwards, just as Naruto was about to stab her, where as she flipped over Naruto she kicked him in the back on the head slightly. This caused Naruto to fall forward and into the water, due to losing his balance as he was charging forward at high speed.

Naruto of course quickly regained himself, after falling into the water and immediately swam to the surface, unfortunately though once he got back onto his feet and onto the surface of the pond. Naruto quickly saw Kushina charging at him with astonishing speed, with her Katana ready to slash at him, knowing that he didn't have time to try and block his sensei's attack, Naruto tried to jump away and avoid the attack.

Sadly though it was too late for him to try, as the next second Kushina disappeared right before his eyes and reappeared behind him with her back to him and holding her Katana downward, where she simply said in a calm but serious voice "It's over".

The next thing Naruto knew, dozens of small cuts appeared all over his body and he collapsed onto the water unable to move.

-Fifteen Minutes Later-