Spider Woman (S.J)

Requested by tashakink

Smut warning
Reader GiP

Scarletts pov

Ever since Y/N got the role of spider woman in the MCU she has been working out more than usual. Even though before she got the role she had an amazing body but now you can see her muscles are more toned than before. Especially when she's wearing her costume. It just does things to me. Just thinking about her in it is really making me want to just rip it off her every time i see her in it. I decided to have a nice shower since she has an early finish today and we get to spend some time together.

Y/N pov

I couldn't be bothered changing out of my costume since we done the scenes with the most stunts this morning. The director wanted to get them out of the way. So once I pulled up and walked inside. I walked straight to our bedroom since I was in need of a shower. Just as I walked in the room Scar walked in from the bathroom with just a towel around her fine body and wet hair. I would have to say that the wet hair look does things to me even though she is already gorgeous.

"Hi baby, how was work?" She asked as she walked to the drawers and not looking in my direction.

"It was great. Tiring but great." I said as I walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her.

"That's uh." She started as she turned around. I noticed the flustered look on her face as she saw me in my costume.

"Are you OK my love?" I asked her as I lifted her face to look me in the eyes.

"I'm uh yeah I'm good." She breathed out. I smirked at the state she was in.

"Do I make you nervous?" I asked her softly as she visibly gulped. "Answer me princess."

"Yes daddy." She breathed out in a flustered state.

"Tell me what you want?" I asked her huskily.

"I want you to fuck me hard daddy." She said as she started to gain her confidence back.

I picked her up by her thighs and threw her on the bed which she let out a squeal. I hovered over her before kissing her roughly. She tried to get to the zipper of mu costume to take it off.

"Someones becoming a needy slut." I teased as I moved my kisses down her neck making her moan.

"Yes daddy." She breathed out as I bit down on her sweet spot. I kissed my way down to her chest and took one of her breasts in my mouth sucking harshly making her moan while massaging the other. I switched over giving the other the same attention before slowly kissing down her stomach. Once I reached where she wanted me most I blew on her entrance making her gasp before I latched onto her clit sucking harshly making her buck her hips at the sensation. I then slammed three fingers into her thrusting at a slow pace as she arched her back. Her head rolled back into the pillow as I started to increase my pace making her let out a guttaral moan.

"Fuck daddy. I'm so close." She moaned as I switched my fingers for my tongue. I could feel her walls tighten as I tongue fucked her. "Oh my I'm gonna." She screamed as she fell over the edge as I lapped up her juices before slowly kissing up her body before forcing my tongue in her mouth in a rough kiss making her moan at the taste of herself.

"Fuck mummy, you taste so good." I husked against her lips as she gripped onto my shoulders tighter.

"You're wearing too much." She whispered as her hands tried to take my costume off. I stood up from the bed earning a whine from her before I started to take it off slowly. I relished at the sight of her with her eyes trained on me with her hand between her thighs pumping at a fast pace. Once I was naked I gripped her wrist pausing her movements making her whine before I moved my mouth closer to her ear.

"Would you rather fuck yourself with your fingers than have me make sure that you can't walk with my dick that you've got all ready looking so sexy." I asked her quietly as I nibbled on her ear lightly pulling on her lobe with my teeth making her moan.

"Please just fuck me daddy. I need to feel you inside of me." She moaned out before I gave her a rough kiss and grabbing a condom.

"Hands and knees now and get that sexy ass up in the air for me princess." I whispered softly as I put on the condom. Definitely don't want no accidents here.

I watched as she done as I told her to, with her perky ass in my face. I pressed a gentle kiss to her lower back as I ran my fingers through her folds making her shiver at the touch.

"Still so fucking wet for me mummy." I moaned out as I slipped my fingers inside her entrance making her buck her hips into me. I soon slipped my fingers out held her hips firmly as I inserted myself into her dripping core making her gasp at the sudden feeling. I gave her time to adjust before I started to thrust in deep and hard. The only sound that filled the room were our moans and skin slapping against each other. I reached my hand around and started to massage her breast while my other found its way to her clit while applying some pressure adding to her stimulation.

"Oh fuck daddy." She moaned as I continued my movements. "Just like that." She breathed out as I pulled all the way out before slamming right back into her.

"Oh my princess. You're so perfect taking me like the slut you are." I grunted as I soon pulled her so her back was flush against my chest as I started to kiss and suck on her neck. Overwhelming her with the amount of pleasure she is feeling at once with my mouth on her skin making sure to leave a mark, and my hands holding her and stimulating her while I thrust fast and hard into her needy cunt.

"Oh my god. I'm so close." She breathed out as her legs started to shake as I could feel her orgasm take over her and my soon followed as my hips twitched. I pressed a gentle kiss to her shoulder before I slowly pulled out of her and getting up to clean up and dispose of the used condom. I grabbed a cloth and wet it with cool water before walking back into our room to Scarlett still laying on the bed regaining her breath.

"I'm just going to clean you up ok princess." I told her softly as I started to wipe down her sweaty chest to help calm her down. Once she was cleaned up I lay beside her with her cuddled up to my chest drawing random shapes on her back as she sighed in content.

"I love you baby." She whispered softly as she gazed in my eyes with the eyes I fell in love with.

"I love you more princess." I told her as I gave her a soft kiss before she nuzzled her head into the crook of my neck. The both of us falling asleep in the safety of each others arms.

AN
I hope you guys enjoyed this one.
Let me know what you guys think

Scarlett Johansson/ Natasha Romanoff one shotOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara