Past

It was electrifying

It was electrifying. "If only we could have a threesome" "for that we need one more who's a good candidate" i mused thrusting my body against his. "Alright you two that's enough" someone said tapping our legs making us jump back.

The handcuffs were on tight burning my wrists. "Uhh trust us to get arrested the one time you come all the other times I could drink and smoke with no problems" Ares complained resting his head on the wall. I had my eyes closed resting them on his shoulder. "Hey princess" I hear someone shout "hey can you bump her" Ares moves gently making me sigh sitting up. I was desperately hoping he wasn't talking to me. "Yes" I sigh "we need your parents name" "Jay Halstead" I immediately said I had done this more than once, I knew how it worked. I sigh my dad was going to kill me.

"Bailey" "call Adam Ruzek" he looks at me confused "couldn't get ahold of dad right" he doesn't say anything just walks away. Wonder what Adam will say maybe we can keep this from dad.

The handcuffs click off my wrist making me instantly rub them. I quickly take my stuff as Adam signs the palate work. He wraps his arm around me leading me out. We don't speak until we are outside the district. "What happened Bailey" "I don't know I list Belle. I don't have dad there all the time I" he sighs just holding me "can you not tell dad" I mumble into his chest "his going to ask" he said "also Voight knows a Sargent over here called him when he found out you had the same last name and couldn't get ahold of Jay they had a long chat" he told me leading me to his car. "Speaking of why did you call me" "that's easy I'm a little tipsy and can't really handle Hank right now need my big brother" he smiles helping me in the car.

Adam walks up the steps with his arm around me. Trust was this was so I could make it up the steps. I had sobered up yes but not enough to make it up the Everest of stairs. "Heard you had an eventful night" Hank said I don't leave me spot under Adams arm as I roll my eyes. "Ley" Dad said confused "dad hey" I wave smiling "here I'll get us water" Adam said sitting me down "what happened" "nothing" I said maybe a little to fast. "Ley" he said sternly standing right in front of me "she got arrested and by the looks of it is still drunk" "tipsy Hank" I correct smiling "what happened Ley I thought we were past this" "Belle is gone. I meant to just be ok with everything but I'm not my life is so screwed up more than ever and I I mean I was kidnapped not that long ago" I ramble he just sighs hugging me holding me close. "You know as you got older I thought I should step back you know you wouldn't need me as much I have no idea what I'm doing but you will always be my ley with anything the world could be imploding and that wouldn't change I'll always be right here" he said I squeezing him a little tighter. He kisses my head "if you were living at home you would" "be grounded" "yeah I'm tempted to force you to move back" he said smirking at me. I knew he wanted to but he was smart enough to know that it would only get worse with Ellie there.

I was resting my head on adams desk not really paying attention to anything. The phones ringing making my head feel all the more worse "Ley call Will his getting annoying" I sit up looking at him instantly feeling dizzy. "What" "call will his been calling me to get you" he explains "it's annoying call him" he said making me nod picking up my phone. I sigh ringing him. "Bai finally where have you been" "resting my head feels like it's going to explode" "what why" "can you give me some liquid to make me better" I ask "don't do it will she has to suffer" dad shouts making me groan "I got the results" he said making me freeze and sober up "oh uh I got to find my laptop I'll be there soon" I said looking around instantly feeling dizzy and like I'm going to throw up, making me groan. "Are you ok" he asks "what yeah just my head and sick" I said looking for my laptop frowning when I can't find it "your dad has it" Hailey told me making me smile. I look over at his desk frowning when it's empty, it's been like a minute where did he go. "You alive" Will asks "what yeah uh I have to find dad who decided to disappear randomly he has my laptop you at the hospital" "I start late so I'm at home call me when you leave" "ok love you" I hug up sighing "anyone know where dad went" I ask "found something on our guy probably went to tell Voight" Kevin said pointing down the hall.

"Dad" I groan he just smirks at me as he walks over. "What's up ley" he asks his smirk not leaving his face making me scowl. "Hailey said you had my laptop" "yeah" "can I have it Will and I need it" he pauses "what are you two doing" "nothing you need to worry about" I assure him "not what I asked I would have a look on your laptop if it wasn't the most confusing thing to read" he said hands on my shoulder "can you just trust Will and I" I plead "I do but" "no but" I said making him laugh a little shaking his head "come on I'll drive you I have to pick Ellie up anyway" he said walking back to the bullpen grabbing his jacket and keys before walking over to Hailey. "My laptop" "it's in the car" he assured me making me nod. He walks with his arm around me.