𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒴𝑜𝓊

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

This track starts with "Bondita decides to go to London". Sumati maa does not insist on her going to London. She is going by her own will. Everyone was against the decision including Sumati maa. Only Thakku maa and Bondita are with the decision.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Anirudh was walking in the lanes of Tulsipur. How much ever he tried to talk to his Bondita, she is not trying to understand me. With the thought of how to mend her heart he returned home. There he was welcomed by kaka who was again potting against his enemy. But he was least interested in enmity now. He went and lay on his bed recalling today's incident.

His Bondita had his pistol right on the forehead and threatened him. Even if by chance she pulled the trigger, what would have happened? With these thoughts, he was not able to sleep. So he went to his study and checked the time it was 9:25, so again he decided to call Bondita. He quickly called her and was waiting for her to pick up. In a few seconds, the call was picked.

"Hello, who's speaking" He heard my angles voice

"Hello, it's your Sakha Babu speaking Bondita"

"Yes tell me, Barrister Babu, what made you call me at this time" I heard her sobbing

"Nothing important just felt like talking to you, so I called"

"If it's nothing then I'll hang up the call, actually I have some work," she said

"So now you don't even want to hear my voice, Am I that unwanted to you now that you don't even have time to talk to me Bondita" he said almost sobbing.

"No-no Barrister babu you are taking me wrong..." When was talking I heard Thakku maa interrupting her "Bondita I have bought a few new sarees for you I pack them in your suitcase If you want anything else tell me okay. And take your London ticket you had kept it in my room" The phone fell from her hand.

"I need nothing more Thakku maa" Bondita answered. As soon as Thakku maa left, Bondita sighed and picked up the phone.

"Hello-hello" Bondita tried to speak but there was no answer from the other side, soon the call got disconnected.

Anirudh POV...

What did I just hear, Is my Bondita going to London? She did not even give me a clue. Why is going to London? Did she forget about our dream? She didn't even find it important to inform me. In frustration, I just started throwing down the things from the study table. Hearing the noise caused by me all the members of the mansion arrived near the study.

"Anirudh, what happen to you. Why are you behaving as a wild bull" kaka yelled at me. But I did not stop; I threw all the things that fell in my sight

"Dada stop, what happen to you all of a sudden?" Som questioned me.